- Flatbush Av-bound 2 service is skipping Eastern Pkwy-Brooklyn Museum through Apr 2020
- M7, M102, and the 2 will replace overnight 3 service because of structural improvements – Overnight 3 service will be suspended after April 14
- M7 and M102 buses will make nearby stops at 135 St, 145 St, and 148 St 3 stations- Take the 2 between 135 St and Times Sq. and transfer between the 2 and buses at 135 St.
- Reminder: New Lots Av-bound 3 service is skipping Eastern Pkwy-Brooklyn Museum through Apr 2020
- Until April 16, beginning at 10 PM, 4 service will stop at 23 St, 28 St, and 33 St in both directions because of track maintenance
- Reminder: New Lots Av-bound 4 service is skipping Eastern Pkwy-Brooklyn Museum through Apr 2020
- Until April 16, beginning at 8PM, 5 service will end early between E 180 St and Bowling Green because of track maintenance – please take the 2 and/or 4
- Monday-Friday, already in effect, through Summer 2020 (except Apr 14, Tuesday) L trains will run every 20 minutes between Brooklyn and Manhattan because of the L Project
- Tuesday, Apr 14, L trains will run every 10 minutes between Brooklyn and Manhattan because of monthly track inspection
- To accommodate monthly track inspection, overnight construction will be suspended for one night each month. During this time, L trains will run between Brooklyn and Manhattan:
– Every 20 mins on Wednesday, from 1:30 AM to 5 AM
- Mon to Thu, beginning 10 PM through Summer 2020, M service will end early between 71 Av and 47-50 Sts because of signal modernization – Take the E, F, and/or R
- Mon to Fri, 10 PM to 1:30 AM through Summer 2020 – M will run between Metropolitan Av and 47-50 Sts, via F to/from Lexington Av/63 St, and via Q to/from 96 St.
- N trains run every 20 minutes between Astoria-Ditmars Blvd and 86 St as part of MTA’s Essential Service Plan – N trains make all local stops in Manhattan
- Reminders: N trains are not running between 86 St and Stillwell Av in Brooklyn through Spring 2020
MTA Metro- North Railroad
- Metro-North is operating on an hourly schedule on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines, on both weekdays and weekends
- With the projected inclement weather predicted for MTA service territory, please monitor for potential changes https://new.mta.info/
- Passengers are now required to use face masks or face coverings while traveling on New Jersey Transit trains in NJ – this includes Metro-North customers on the Pascack Valley and Port Jervis lines traveling into New Jersey
- A new schedule is in effect for Hudson Rail Link connecting service for Spuyten Duyvil and Riverdale stations.
– At Riverdale: Updated Schedule
– At Spuyten Duyvil: Updated Schedule
For further MTA Updates and alerts please see the agency website HERE