- 2 Train: In Effect – Flatbush Av-bound 2 service is restored at Eastern Pkwy-Brooklyn Museum
- 3 Train: In Effect – New Lots Av-bound 3 service is restored at Eastern Pkwy-Brooklyn Museum
- 4 Train: In Effect – Utica Av/New Lots Av-bound 4 service is restored at Eastern Pkwy-Brooklyn Museum
- L Train: Weekdays beginning at 8 PM through Summer 2020 – L trains will run every 20 minutes between Brooklyn and Manhattan because of the L Project.
Visit L-Project Link Here for more information.
- M Train: Weekdays beginning at 10 PM through Summer 2020 – M service will end early between 71 Av and 47-50 St. because of signal modernization. Take the E, F, and/or R.Weekdays 10 PM to 1:30 AM through Summer 2020
M Train will run between Metropolitan Av and 47-50 Sts, via F to/from Lexington Av/63 St, and via Q to/from 96 St.
- N Train: N trains are not running between 86 St and Stillwell Av in Brooklyn through Spring 2020
Long Island Rail Road
- On Tuesday & Wednesday nights, April 21-22 and April 28-29, Westbound trains depart stations Long Beach through Valley Stream up to 26 minutes earlier than usual due to grade crossing modernization work at Weidner Ave. in Oceanside. Westbound trains will also depart earlier than usual at stations Rosedale, Laurelton & Locust Manor.
For additional MTA service changes please visit the agency website HERE