Saturday July 23 & Sunday July 24, 2016
- Red line Schedules
- Gold line Schedules
- Blue Line Schedules [ Saturday | Sunday ]
- Green Line Schedules [ Saturday | Sunday ]
All Red/Gold Line trains will operate on a special single tracking schedule. Doraville(Gold Line) trains will continue to the Airport every twenty (20) minutes throughout the day. North Springs (Red Line) trains will shuttle from Lindbergh to North Springs.
North Springs customers traveling from the Airport must board the Gold Line train and transfer at Lindbergh Center Station to the Red Line for North Springs service. Customers traveling from North Springs will need to transfer to a Gold Line train at Lindbergh Center Station in order to continue southbound to the Airport.
- At Lakewood and Oakland City Stations, all trains will board on thesouthbound platforms. (Saturday/Sunday)
- At Dunwoody Station, all trains will board on the northbound platform. (Saturday Only)
Blue/Green Line trains will run on a special 20 minute single-tracking schedule.
- At Inman Park & Candler Park Stations, all trains will board on thewestbound platform
- At East Lake & Decatur Stations, all trains will board on the westboundplatform. (Sunday)