Let’s review the traffic changes at the end of September!
NWB 796P to undergo following changes:
- The bound for Tsim Sha Tsui will divert via Jordan Road and Nathan Road after Chatham Road North, and terminated at Tsim Sha Tsui East Bus Terminal;
- Strengthen to a daily service and extend its service hours. New service hours will be from 7:00am to 12:00nn daily, at 15 to 20 minutes
headway on Monday to Friday, and 20 minutes headway on Saturday, Sunday and public holiday.
Kowloon GMB Route to adjust fare:
New Territory GMB Route 88A, 88C, 88E, 88F, 88G & 88M to adjust fares:
New Territory GMB 611B to YUEN LONG STATION will re-route via Hong Yip Street, Wang Yip Street West, Tak Yip Street and Po Yip Street.
KMB 68X to Hung Shui Kiu (Hung Fuk Estate) Bus Terminus will undergo the following changes:
- When arriving Cherry Street, via Tai Kwok Tsui Road, Cherry Street, Beech Street and Anchor Street and then resume original routeing.
- Stops added:
1. Foo Kwai Street, Tai Kwok Tsui Road
2. Beech Street, Beech Street
3. Mong Kok Road, Mong Kok Road
4. Bauhinia Garden, Castle Peak Road
- Stops canceled:
1. Ming Kei College, Cherry Street
2. Reclamation Street, Reclamation Street
KMB 272S to strengthen service. The outbound departures in weekdays will increase to 15.
KMB 261X to start service from Tuen Mun Central and Fanling.
Line detais: Link
All changes updated in Moovit.