One of the world’s greatest sporting contests, returns to Australia with Adelaide Oval hosting the first ever day-night Magellan Ashes Test from 2 to 6 December, 2017.
There will be FREE travel for those attending the match upon presentation of a valid ticket.
Adelaide Oval Express services
- Adelaide Oval Express services will operate up to 30 minutes after the match only on Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Services will operate from the dedicated Adelaide Oval Express Interchange (PDF 131 KB)
- Please note there are no timetables for post match services as these operate as required
- To see what service to catch download the Adelaide Oval Express Network Map (PDF 484KB) or view the bus route descriptions (PDF 158KB)
Public transport services
- Additional bus, train and tram services will operate after the match as required
- The northern entrance of the Adelaide Railway Station will be open for this event
- Some regional bus services will operate dropping off on Pennington Terrace.
- King William Road – west side, south Pennington Terrace.
- Pennington Terrace – south side – east of main car park entry and opposite on the northern side
- Montefiore Road – east side, north of War Memorial Drive
- War Memorial Drive – east of Montefiore Road (Disabled only)
- North Terrace – outside of the Convention Centre
- The Casino taxi rank closed will be 9pm to 10.30pm (Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
Closed bus stops
8pm to 10.30pm
- 1 King William Road – both sides
- A1, A2 and A3 King William Road
- Z1, Z2 and Z3 King William Road
- 2 Montifiore Road – to the city
Between 10am to 10.30pm
- War Memorial Drive between King William Road and pedestrian footbridge.
Between 8.00pm to 10.30pm
- King William Road – between North Terrace and War Memorial Drive
- Victoria Drive – between King William Road and Kintore Avenue
- Pennington Terrace – between King William Road and Montefiore Road
Between 9pm and 10.30pm
- North Terrace between King William Road and Victoria Street