1. All participants must be at least sixteen (16) years of age (“Participant” or “you”). A Participant cannot be an employee of Moovit and/or its affiliates, agent or anyone connected with execution or administration of the Contest.
2. To enter the Contest the Participant shall follow the rules set forth in the post to which these Terms are linked. Three (3) Participants shall be the announced as the winners by Moovit and shall be eligible to a Prize (as defined below).
3. The winners of the Contest shall receive a Moovit branded “back to school” kit, subject to availability, and as and may be replaced with a price of equal value (the “Prize”). In order to receive the Prize, Participants must respond to Moovit’s notice of having won the Contest within forty-eight (48) hours, and provide Moovit with all required information, such as email address and actual address for the delivery of the Prize.
4. Moovit reserves the right to, alter, amend, suspend, or cancel this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. Moovit’s decisions in respect of all aspects of the Contest, including determination of the winners and the Prize, will be final and binding.
5. You agree that Moovit and all its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by you for any injuries, losses or costs or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from your participation in this Contest.
6. You hereby represent, warrant and undertake that (i) your participation in the Contest shall comply with: (a) Moovit’s Terms; (b) with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of any national, state or governmental authority; and (c) the terms and conditions of the applicable social media company; and (ii) you are the sole and exclusive owner of any content you upload as part of the Contest, and have the full right, authority and license to use such content or any part thereof, including of right to grant rights use under these Terms. In the event that Moovit, in its sole discretion, determines that your actions violate the aforementioned, you shall be disqualified from participation in the Contest.
7. Moovit shall have no liability to you for any breach of these terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident. Moovit is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the Participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the Contest.
8. This Contest is not sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram Inc. or any other social media company (such as Facebook, or LinkedIn). By participating you hereby release Instagram or other social media to which these Terms are linked of responsibility.
9. By participating in the Contest, you hereby agree to grant Moovit free of charge the right to use the photo you upload in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, make derivative works (including collage), distribute, copy, display or translate in printed or electronic media even if you are not the winning entries.
10. This Contest and any claim arising out of or in connection with this Contest (including non-contractual disputes and claims) will be governed by the laws of the State of Israel and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel.