MBTA Planned Service Alerts
- Shuttle buses replacing Red Line service between JFK/UMass and Broadway on the weekend of Sept 18 – Sept 19 from start to end of service.
- Shuttle buses replacing Red Line service between Alewife and Harvard on the weekend of Sept. 25 – Sept 26, from start to end of service. MBTA.com/RLT
Green Line B
- Shuttle buses replace B Branch service between Kenmore and Washington St on weekends through October 24, beginning Friday evenings at 8:45 PM. MBTA.com/GLT
- Shuttle buses replace B Branch service between Kenmore and Babcock St, Mon – Thu through October 28, beginning at 8:45 PM through the end of service. MBTA.com/GLT
Green Line D
- Shuttle buses replace D Branch service between Riverside and Fenway on weekends through September 26 for track and signal work. MBTA.com/GLT
- Shuttle buses replace D Branch service between Riverside and Brookline Village, Mon – Thu through October 21, beginning at 8:45 PM through the end of service. MBTA.com/GLT
- From Saturday, Sept 18th through Monday, Sept 20th, buses will replace train service between Andover & Haverhill to allow for work on the Parker Street Bridge Replacement Project. Inbound buses will depart 15 minutes prior to usual train departure times. MBTA.com/railbridges
- On Sat, September 18th and Sun, September 19th, all Lowell Line trains will be replaced by bus shuttles between North Station and Anderson/Woburn to allow for track work. Normal train service will operate between Anderson/Woburn and Lowell.
- On weekends, from Sept 11 until further notice, inbound trains on the Rockport Line may experience delays up to 20 minutes due to necessary National Grid maintenance work. Outbound service & Newburyport trains will not be impacted.
- Effective every weekend starting July 3rd, a bus shuttle now provides service from Gloucester to Rockport with a departure every two hours from 7:34 am until 9:34 pm. From Rockport to Gloucester, a depart every two hours from 5:50 am until 9:50 pm.
- On Saturdays, please board Providence Line Train 1808 (1:50 pm from Providence) on the outbound platform at Hyde Park.