The TTC is working with school boards and deploying extra service as needed to match demand in school areas and to help minimize crowding as best they can.
The TTC want to help you start the school year off on the right track. Here’s what you need to get started:
- When riding the TTC, please wear a mask and use all doors to board TTC vehicles. Stay home if you feel sick.
- Plan your route. Before you head out, learn about the most frequently travelled routes, alternate routes, and current construction or service advisories that may affect your trip.
- While travelling in subway stations, look for TTC representatives who can help you find your way.
- If you are a Post-Secondary Student, get your TTC-issued photo ID card and carry it with you.
- Post-Secondary Monthly Passes are available for students enrolled in a full-time degree or diploma program in a recognized Post-Secondary institution located within the City of Toronto. You must also have your current TTC Post-Secondary Photo ID when using a Post-Secondary Monthly Pass.
- Visit the Bathurst Station Photo ID Centre to get your photo ID.
- Students between 16 and 19 years of age need to carry valid identification. If you are between the ages of 13 and 15, you do not require identification (children 12 years of age and under ride free).
For a list of service advisories, click here.
You Ride. We Guide.