Boston Metro Area service changes
|Subway||Sunday schedule; rush-hour service starting at 2 PM|
|Bus||Sunday schedule; possible detours due to events or parades|
|Silver Line||Sunday schedule; rush-hour service starting at 2 PM|
|Commuter Rail||Saturday schedule; the last train will leave later than regularly scheduled (to accommodate riders watching the fireworks)|
|The RIDE||Sunday schedule|
- Note: Bicycles are not allowed on the subway for the entire day on July 4.
- Bicycles are not allowed on inbound Commuter Rail trains 10 AM – 6 PM and outbound trains after 4 PM.
How can Moovit help you?
- For the latest information check @MBTA
- Always check service alerts found in the Alerts tab, to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
Learn more about checking Alerts in Moovit in Moovit’s Help Center or on Moovit’s Blog.
You ride, we guide.