Shuttle buses replacing Green Line B branch service between Blandford Street & Babcock Street through August 13 due to the MassDOT Comm Ave Bridge Project.
- Additional Green Line trolley service will operate on the C branch.
- Hubway will also provided additional bikes along Commonwealth Ave for customers to use as an alternative, and intermediate destinations along Commonwealth Ave are walkable from Blandford and Babcock Streets.
- The below stations will have no Green Line trolley service. Please board shuttle buses at these locations:
- Blandford Street (Inbound – board at Comm Ave @ Blandford, Outbound – Comm Ave @ Silber Way)
- Boston Univ. East (Inbound – board at Comm Ave @ Hinsdale Mall, Outbound – Comm Ave @ Granby St)
- Boston Univ. Central (No inbound connections, Outbound – Comm Ave @ St. Mary’s St)
- Boston Univ. West (No inbound connections, Outbound 855 Comm Ave)
- Saint Paul Street (Inbound – board at Comm Ave @ St. Paul St, Outbound – Comm Ave @ Buick St)
- Pleasant Street (Inbound – board at Comm Ave @ Pleasant St, Outbound – 949 Comm Ave @ Aganis Way)
- Babcock Street (Inbound & Outbound – board @ Comm Ave @ Babcock Street)
All shuttle bus locations will be accessible for persons with disabilities.
Moovit stays updated with all MBTA changes so that you don’t have to. Safe travels!