This Weekend (June 10-11): Buses will replace Red Line service between Braintree & Quincy Adams Stations and JFK/UMass & Ashmont Stations
- All shuttle bus stops are accessible for persons with disabilities.
- Shuttling the following Braintree branch stops:
- Quincy Adams (busway)
- Braintree (busway)
- Shuttling the following Ashmont branch stops:
- JFK/Umass (busway)
- Savin Hill (Connect to shuttle bus service at Dorchester Ave @ Savin Hill Ave)
- Fields Corner (busway)
- Shawmut (Connect to shuttle bus service at Dorchester Ave @ Centre St)
- Ashmont (busway)
Due to the Simon Company’s Copley Place construction, Back Bay Stations Dartmouth Street underpass will remain closed until June 7, 2017.
- Users are encouraged to use the stations main entrance on the east side of Dartmouth Street during the underpass closure.
- Affected routes:
- Orange Line
- Framingham/Worcester Line
- Needham Line
- Franklin Line
- Providence/Stoughton Line
Every weekend, Moovit updates schedules with all MBTA changes so you always have the most accurate trip directions. Plan your trip with us and we’ll guide you there smoothly.