Red Line Changes
Shuttle buses replace Red Line service between North Quincy and Braintree stations from about 9:00 PM until the end of service on Sundays – Thursdays from December 9 to January 17.
- These evening shuttles are scheduled to occur every Sunday through Thursday nights from December 9 to January 17. This is to allow for work at both Wollaston and Quincy Center stations.
- Regular train service will run December 23-27 and December 30 – January 3 for the holidays.
- All shuttle bus stops are accessible for persons with disabilities. Regularly scheduled service will resume at the start of service the following day.
How can Moovit help you?
- For the latest information about MBTA changes check @MBTA_Alerts
- Always check service alerts and Twitter feeds for ALL agencies found in the Alerts tab to make sure you have the latest information
- Make sure to check for changes to schedules before getting on-board
- Traveling with a wheelchair or with a stroller? Plan your trip with confidence with Moovit’s accessible trip plan section
You ride, we guide.