- Venue:Queensland Tennis Centre, South East Queensland
- Date and times:
- Sunday 1 January 2017, 7:45am to 7:00pm
- Monday 2 January 2017, 8:45am to 11:00pm
- Tuesday 3 January 2017, 8:45am to 11:00pm
- Wednesday 4 January 2017, 8:45am to 11:00pm
- Thursday 5 January 2017, 8:45am to 11:00pm
- Friday 6 January 2017, 8:45am to 11:00pm
- Saturday 7 January 2017, 9:15am to 11:00pm
- Sunday 8 January 2017, 3:15pm to 9:30pm
Don’t miss a serve of the Brisbane International – plan your journey and arrive well before the match starts.
Yeerongpilly train station (on the Beenleigh line) is the closest station to the Queensland Tennis Centre. The station is approximately 700 metres from the centre. Gold Coast line trains will be stopping at Yeerongpilly station for the event during off-peak periods.
Last train service
If you are planning to leave the Brisbane CBD after 11pm, you should check the last train service to your destination.
To the event
|Date||Hours of operation|
|Sunday 1 January||7.45am until 7pm – every 20 minutes|
|Monday 2 January to Friday 6 January||8.45am until 11pm – every 20 minutes|
|Saturday 7 January||9.15am until 11pm – every 20 minutes|
|Sunday 8 January||3.15pm until 9.30pm – every 20 minutes|
From the event
Free event shuttle buses will operate to Corinda station (on the Ipswich line) from the Queensland Tennis Centre. Shuttles will run every 20 minutes, until 30 minutes after the completion of the last match.
Please note the end times are approximate only, buses will run from the completion of the event.