Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub (ITH) will open on Monday, 4 September. It will help improve the transfer between the new bus interchange and Bukit Panjang MRT & LRT stations.
The bus interchange is fully air-conditioned! AND the new ITH is fully integrated with Hillion Mall!
Together with the opening, bus routes will undergo correspondent changes, mainly in 3 types:
Some bus services terminating at Bukit Panjang Temporary Bus Park will move to the new ITH
- Affected Services: 176, 920, 922, 970, 972, 973, 975, 979, 979M
Some bus services remain at Bukit Panjang Temporary Bus Park
- Affected Services: 75, 184, 700, 700A
Bus services passing through Bukit Panjang change bus stops around Jelebu Road and Upp Bukit Timah Rd.
- Affected Services: 171, 177, 180, 960, 963, 963E, 963R, 971E, 983;
- Service 180 and 983 will relocate to bus stops along Upp Bt Timah Rd.
Meanwhile, some stops will stop service.
- Bus stop 44851 (Bt Panjang Stn) along Petir Road will no longer be in use;
- Following the amendment of Service 972, Bus stop 44401 (Opp Blk 183) along Bt Panjang Rd will also no longer be in use.
For the details of the route change, you can find HERE
All updated. You Ride, Moovit Guide!
How to Plan a Trip from A to B
Check Nearby Stations & Arrival Times of Upcoming Lines
How to Check the Status of A Line
Share with Friends！