Greater Manchester Bus Diversions
- Major roadworks are taking place on Great Ancoats Street until the end of 2020. In addition, Hilton Street will be closed between Newton Street and Lever Street and Stevenson Square between Lever Street and Oldham Street. This will affect the following services: 74, 76, 76a, 83, 84, 181, 182, 216, 230 and 231. Click here for more information.
- Major roadworks are taking place on Hyde Road with a lane closure (outbound) between Thornwood Avenue and Far Lane until November 2020. The following services are affected: 7, 150, 201, 202, 203, 205, 705, 707. Click here for more information.
- Manchester City Council are carrying out resurfacing works on Ashton Old Road. Phase 6 has begun and will continue until Friday 20 November between Cornwall Street and Fairfield Avenue (Tameside boundary). As with Phase 5, two-way signals and night closures will be in effect. The following services are affected: 7, 7A, 171, 172, 219, 220, 221.
- There is a one way closure of Blackfriars Street between Chapel Street and Deansgate (in that direction) from 3.30pm each day for a duration expected to be 18 months. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 67, 67A, 93, 97, 98 100, X41, X43.
- There is a one way Northbound Road closure in place on A576 Cromwell Road at the junction with Littleton Road to Monday 30 November. This is affecting the 10, 27, 52, 75 and 95 services.
- Madames Wood Road is closed between its junctions with Hilton Lane and Longshaw Drive until Wednesday 2 January 2021. This closure is in place from 9:30am to 3.30pm and will affect the 36 service.
- Mancunian Road (in Denton) is closed until Friday 13 November. This closure will be taking place from 9.30am to 4pm each day and will affect the 202, 322 and 347 service.
- Cromwell Road will have a one way road closure (Northbound) from Thursday 19 November to Thursday 31 December. This will affect the 10,27, 52, 75 and 95 services.
- Gartside Street will be closed between Bridge Street and Quay Street on Saturday 14 November from 8am to 6pm which will affect the Free bus 1 and Free Bus 2 services.
- Lane closures will be in place along Great Bridgewater Street at its junction with Watson Street and the Hilton on Sunday 15 November which will affect the 33 and 33B service.
- There will be a one way overnight road closure on Chapel Street (Eastbound) on Wednesday 18 November. This closure will be in place from 7pm to 5am and will affect he following services: 8 34 34A 36 37 38 50 67 100 V1 and V2.
- Crompton Way will be closed between Blackburn Road and Tonge Moor Road for one day on Sunday 15 November which will affect the 525 and 527 services.
- Four way Temporary traffic lights are in place at the junctions of Bolton Street/Bridge Street/Carr Street/Ramsbottom Lane until further notice. This is affecting the B1, X41, 273, 472 and 474 services.
- Streetbridge Road, Royton, is closed until approximately early September 2020. During this time, the 412, 795, 831 and 832 services will be affected as well as bus stops ED0380, ED0250, ED0248, ED0249, ED0247, ED0246, ED0245, ED0244, ED0243, ED0242, ED0241.
- Oldham Road B6194 and Heyside is closed after junction with Salmon Fields to Big Lamp roundabout until Sunday 15 November. The closure will be in place from 9am to 5pm each day and is affecting the 57, 181, 805 and 879 services.
- Denshaw Road will be closed from Delph Lane to Lodge Lane on Sunday 15 November. This closure will be in place from 8:30am until 3:30pm and will affect the 350 service.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The 10, 27, 29, 34, 34A, 37, 38, 50, 52, 53, 67, 70, 73, 74, 75, 79, 95 and 100 services are affected.
- Bus stop EH 0154 at Tameside Hospital is closed until further notice. Passengers for the 231 and 350 should use the stop on Fountain Street instead.
- Henrietta Street is closed until further notice due to emergency works taking place which is affecting the following services: 231, 237, 337, 346, 348, 350, 356 and 389.
- Stockport Road will have a two way closure in place until Monday 16 November. This clousre will be taking place from 9am to 4pm. The 219 and 347 services will be affected.
- Barrington Road closed at junction of Gaskill Road and Sandiway Road on Monday 15 June for up to 18 months. The following services will be affected: 19, CAT5/5A, 245, 247, 263 and 281.
Merseyside Bus Diversions
- Burtonhead Road (St Helens) – Route 12 is affected.
- Church Road (Seacombe) – Routes 411 and 423 are affected.
- College Street and Haresfinch Road (St Helens) – Routes 30 and 352 are affected.
- County Road (Walton) – Routes 20, 20X, 21, 68, 68A, 68E, 310 and 345 are affected.
- Delph Lane and Portico Lane (Prescot) – Routes 89 and 289 are affected.
- Edge Lane Drive (Old Swan) – Routes 7, 61, 62, 68/68E and 204 are affected.
- Kingsley Road (Livrpool) – Route 204 is affected.
- London Road (city centre) – Routes 8, 8E,9,10,10A,10B,12,13,14,14A,14B,14C,14X,15,17,18,19,21,76,78, and 79C are affected.
- Park Road North (Birkenhead) – Routes 407, 418, 437, 658 and 698 are affected.
- Priory Road (Anfield) – Route 68/68A/68E is affected.
- Prescot Bus Station (Prescot) – Routes 10, 61, 89, 99, 239, 248 and C50 are affected.
- Queens Road (Southport) – Route 714 is affected.
- Regent Road (Kirkdale) – Routes 800 and 838 are affected.
- Rowson Street (New Brighton) – Routes 410, 411 and 432 are affected.
- School Lane (Knowsley Village) – Routes 3/3A, 14B, 227 and 899 are affected.
- South Avenue (Prescot) – Route 99 is affected.
- Station Road (Ainsdale) – Route 49 is affected.
- Telegraph Road (Heswall) – Route 471 is affected.
- Tower Wharf (Birkenhead) – Route 811 is affected.
- Woolton Road (Allerton) – Routes 188 and 661 are affected.