Greater Manchester Bus Diversions
- Major roadworks are taking place on Great Ancoats Street until the end of 2020. In addition, Hilton Street will be closed between Newton Street and Lever Street and Stevenson Square between Lever Street and Oldham Street. This will affect the following services: 74, 76, 76a, 83, 84, 181, 182, 216, 230 and 231.
- Major roadworks are taking place on Hyde Road with a lane closure (outbound) between Thornwood Avenue and Far Lane until November 2020. The following services are affected: 7, 150, 201, 202, 203, 205, 705, 707.
- Manchester City Council are carrying out resurfacing works on Ashton Old Road from Monday 21 to Sunday 27 September between Pin Mill Brow/Fairfield Street and Viaduct Street (Eastbound only, away from Manchester towards Ashton-Under-Lyne). This will affect the outbound 219 and 220 services which will divert via Hyde Road – rejoining Ashton Old Road from Pottery Lane.
- There is a one way closure of Blackfriars Street between Chapel Street and Deansgate (in that direction) from 3.30pm each day for a duration expected to be 18 months. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 67, 67A, 93, 97, 98 100, X41, X43.
- Lane closures are currently in place along Hunts Bank, Victoria Station Approach and Todd Street until Monday 5 October. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 59, 67, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98, 100, Free Bus 2, 3.
- Chapel Street has lane closures in place until Friday 25 September. These closures will be in place from 8.30am to 4.30pm and will affect the following services: 8 34 34A 36 37 38 50 67 67A 100 V1 V2 and V4.
- There is a lane closure in place along the A666 Bolton Road until Friday 9 October. These lane closures will be in place from 7:30am to 9:30am and 3:30pm to 5:30pm. In addition, from Monday 21 to Friday 25 September there will be lane closures in place at junction with Broomhall Road. The 8, 74, 75 and X8 services will be affected.
- Parrin Lane will have a lane closure in place at the junction with Duke Street from Tuesday 29 September until Tuesday 6 October. This will affect the 33, 34, 34A, 65 and 68 services.
- Jericho Road (A&E entrance) to Fairfield General Hospital is closed until Friday 2 October which is affecting the B4 service.
- Streetbridge Road, Royton, is closed until approximately early September 2020. During this time, the 412, 795, 831 and 832 services will be affected as well as bus stops ED0380, ED0250, ED0248, ED0249, ED0247, ED0246, ED0245, ED0244, ED0243, ED0242, ED0241.
- Chadderton Park Road is closed until Monday 19 October. This will affect the 419 service.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The 10, 27, 29, 34, 34A, 37, 38, 50, 52, 53, 67, 70, 73, 74, 75, 79, 95 and 100 services are affected.
- Wellington Road will have weekday overnight lane closures in both directions until Monday 5 October. These closures will be in place from 9pm to 2am each night and will affect the 11, 313, 328 and 368 services.
- Woodford Road is closed between Meadway and the A55 link road until Monday 28 September. This closure will be in place from 9am to 3pm and will affect the 42B service.
- Bus stop EH 0154 at Tameside Hospital is closed until further notice. Passengers for the 231 and 350 should use the stop on Fountain Street instead.
- Dowson Road will be closed for one day on Sunday 27 September from 8:30am to 3.30pm which will affect the 330 service.
- Moss Lane is closed from the junction of Manor Road to the junction of Stamford New Road until further notice. This is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- Barrington Road closed at junction of Gaskill Road and Sandiway Road on Monday 15 June for up to 18 months. The following services will be affected: 19, CAT5/5A, 245, 247, 263 and 281.
Merseyside Bus Diversions
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected – Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- Burtonhead Road (St Helens) – Route 12 is affected – Burtonhead Road will be closed (northbound), between Milverny Way and the Recycling Centre, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- Cleveland Street (Birkenhead) – Route 811 is affected – Cleveland Street will be closed, between Hamilton Street and Corporation Road, from 1900 until 0600 the following morning, from Monday 21 September 2020 for 5 nights.
Edge Lane Drive (Broadgreen) – Routes 6, 7, 62 and 204 are affected – Edge Lane Drive will be closed (westbound only), from Broad Green Road to St Oswalds Street, from Monday 21 September 2020, overnight between 2000 and 0600, for approximately 2 weeks.
- Hoylake Road (Moreton Cross) – Routes 1B, 38/38A, 407 and 423 are affected – Hoylake Road will be closed, between Ely Avenue and Millhouse Lane, from Wednesday 23 September 2020 for approximately 6 nights (excluding Sunday), from 1900 until midnight each night.
- Kingsley Road (Liverpool) – Route 204 is affected – From Monday 17 August 2020 Kingsley Road will be closed from the junction of Upper Parliament Street to the junction of Princes Avenue in a southbound direction only. The closure is expected to be in place until Spring 2021.
- Milton Avenue (Swanside) – Route 239 is affected – Milton Avenue will be closed, between Wyndham Avenue and Childwall Lane, from Friday 25 September 2020 for approximately 2 days.
- Queens Road (Southport) – Route 714 is affected – Due to issues with the left turn on Queens Road, route 714 will be diverted until further notice.
- Prescot Bus Station (Prescot) – Routes 10, 61, 89, 99, 239, 248 and C50 are affected – Prescot Bus Station will be closed from Monday 28 September 2020 for approximately 4 weeks.
- Princess Drive (Page Moss) – Route 12, 102, 611, 698, 898 and 899 are affected – Princess Drive will be closed (southbound only), between Finch Lane and Page Moss, from Monday 14 September 2020 for approximately 3 weeks.
- Raven Meols Lane (Formby) – Routes 44, 759, 760 and F3 are affected – Raven Meols Lane will be closed, between Queens Road and Kings Road, from Mondat 21 September 2020 for approximately 2 weeks
- Telegraph Road (Heswall) – Routes 471 and 472 are affected – Telegraph Road will be closed, between Pensby Road and Rocky Lane, on Friday 25 and Monday 28 September 2020, from 1900 until midnight each night.
- Tower Wharf (Birkenhead) – Routes 409, 411 and 811 are affected – Tower Wharf will be closed, at Tower Road, from Monday 8 June 2020 until approximately February 2021.
- Town Lane (Kew) – Route 300 is affected – Town Lane will be closed, between Birkdale Cop and Wight Moss Way, from Monday 8 June until approximately December 2021.
- Waddicar Lane (Waddicar) – Routes 36, 345, 722, 727 and 728 are affected – Waddicar Lane will be closed, between Station Road and Rainbow Drive, from Monday 17 August 2020 for approximately 6 weeks.
- West End Road (St Helens) – Routes 156 and 320 are affected – West End Road will be closed (eastbound only), from Blackbrook Road to Worsley Street, on Sunday 27 September 2020, from 0900 until 1700.