Greater Manchester Bus Diversions
- Major roadworks are taking place on Great Ancoats Street until the end of 2020. In addition, Hilton Street will be closed between Newton Street and Lever Street and Stevenson Square between Lever Street and Oldham Street. This will affect the following services: 74, 76, 76a, 83, 84, 181, 182, 216, 230 and 231.
- Major roadworks are taking place on Hyde Road with a lane closure (outbound) between Thornwood Avenue and Far Lane until November 2020. The following services are affected: 7, 150, 201, 202, 203, 205, 705, 707.
- There is a one way closure of Blackfriars Street between Chapel Street and Deansgate (in that direction) from 3.30pm each day for a duration expected to be 18 months. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 67, 67A, 93, 97, 98 100, X41, X43.
- Lane closures are currently in place along Hunts Bank, Victoria Station Approach and Todd Street until Monday 5 October. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 59, 67, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98, 100, Free Bus 2, 3.
- There will be lane closure in place on Great Ancoats Street (which will limit access to Oldham Street) until Monday 21 September. This will affect the following services: 17, 18, 41, 56, 59, 81, 112, 113, 114, 117, 118, 119, 135, 156, 163, 217 and X43.
- There is a bus stop suspension (stop SD) between Portland Street and Mosley Street until Wednesday 16 September. This will affect the following services: 34 34A 36 37 38 50 51 V1 V2 V4 X39 X41 and X43.
- There is an overnight closure taking place on Queens Road for the next two weeksn on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 along with Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 September. This closure will be taking place from 8pm to 10am each night and will affect the 53 and 114 services.
- There are a series of overnight bus stop suspensions taking place on Charles Street at junctions of Charles Street and Princess Street until Thursday 17 September. This closure will be in place from 9pm to 2am each night and will affect the 50 and 147 services.
- Chapel Street has lane closures in place until Friday 25 September. These closures will be in place from 8.30am to 4.30pm and will affect the following services: 8 34 34A 36 37 38 50 67 67A 100 V1 V2 and V4.
- Peter Street will have a lane closure and bus stop suspension on Saturday 19 September. This closure will be in place from 7:30am to 4pm and will affect the 191, 197 and Free Bus 2 services.
- Bolton Road and Bolton Road West Junction is closed for resurfacing until Friday 18 September which is affecting the 480 service.
- Jericho Road (A&E entrance) to Fairfield General Hospital is closed until Friday 2 October which is affecting the B4 service.
- Streetbridge Road, Royton, is closed until approximately early September 2020. During this time, the 412, 795, 831 and 832 services will be affected as well as bus stops ED0380, ED0250, ED0248, ED0249, ED0247, ED0246, ED0245, ED0244, ED0243, ED0242, ED0241.
- Chadderton Park Road is closed until Monday 19 October. This will affect the 419 service.
- Yates Street will be closed from Wednesday 16 to Friday 18 September which will affect the 402 service.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The 10, 27, 29, 34, 34A, 37, 38, 50, 52, 53, 67, 70, 73, 74, 75, 79, 95 and 100 services are affected.
- Wellington Road will have weekday overnight lane closures in both directions until Monday 5 October. These closures will be in place from 9pm to 2am each night and will affect the 11, 313, 328 and 368 services.
- There will be an overnight closure on Bramhall Lane South between Range Road and Bridge Lane from Saturday 19 to Sunday 20 September. This closure will be in place from 9pm to 5am and will affect the 378 and 379 services.
- Woodford Road will be closed between Meadway and the A55 link road from Monday 21 to Monday 28 September. This closure will be in place from 9am to 3pm and will affect the 42B service.
- Bus stop EH 0154 at Tameside Hospital is closed until further notice. Passengers for the 231 and 350 should use the stop on Fountain Street instead.
- Water Street is closed until Sunday 20 September. This is affecting the following services: 41A, 216, 219, 330, 335 and 347.
- Dowson Road will be closed for one day on Sunday 27 September from 8:30am to 3.30pm which will affect the 330 service.
- Moss Lane is closed from the junction of Manor Road to the junction of Stamford New Road until further notice. This is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- Barrington Road closed at junction of Gaskill Road and Sandiway Road on Monday 15 June for up to 18 months. The following services will be affected: 19, CAT5/5A, 245, 247, 263 and 281.
Merseyside Bus Diversions
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected – Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- Burtonhead Road (St Helens) – Route 12 is affected – Burtonhead Road will be closed (northbound), between Milverny Way and the Recycling Centre, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- East Lancashire Road (Haydock) – Route 156 is affected – East Lancashire Road will be subjected to restrictions, at Liverpool Road, from Monday 17 February 2020 for approximately 7 months.
- Edge Lane Drive (Old Swan) – Routes 7, 61, 62, 68A/68E and 204 are affected – Edge Lane Drive will be closed (eastbound only), betwen St Oswalds Street and Broad Green Road, from Monday 7 September 2020 for approximately 12 nights. This closure will be in place from 2000 until 0600 each night and does not include Saturday or Sunday.
- Gerrards Lane (Netherley) – Routes 44, 79/79Q, 166, 188, 615 and 838 are affected – Gerrards Lane will be closed, between Lydiate Lane and Foxhill Lane, from Sunday 13 September 2020 for approximately 5 days.
- Grosvenor Road (Birkdale) – Routes 15, 15A, 705, 713, 714 and 715 are affected – Grosvenor Road will be closed from Monday 14 September 2020 for approximately 8 days.
- Hoylake Road (Moreton Cross) – Routes 38/38A, 407 and 423 are affected – Hoylake Road will be subject to closures, at Moreton Cross, between 1900 and midnight on Thursday 17, Friday 18, Monday 21 and Tuesday 22 September 2020.
- Kingsley Road (Liverpool) – Route 204 is affected – From Monday 17 August 2020 Kingsley Road will be closed from the junction of Upper Parliament Street to the junction of Princes Avenue in a southbound direction only. The closure is expected to be in place until Spring 2021.
- Princess Drive (Page Moss) – Route 12, 102, 611, 698, 898 and 899 are affected – Princess Drive will be closed (southbound only), between Finch Lane and Page Moss, from Monday 14 September 2020 for approximately 3 weeks.
- Raven Meols Lane (Formby) – Routes 44, 759, 760 and F3 are affected – Raven Meols Lane will be closed, between Queens Road and Kings Road, from Mondat 21 September 2020 for approximately 2 weeks
- Seaview Road (Wallasey) – Route 432 is affected – Seaview Road will be closed, between Burns Avenue and Grasmere Drive, from Monday 14 September 2020 for approximately 5 nights, between 1900 and midnight each night
- Tower Wharf (Birkenhead) – Routes 409, 411 and 811 are affected – Tower Wharf will be closed, at Tower Road, from Monday 8 June 2020 until approximately February 2021.
- Town Lane (Kew) – Route 300 is affected – Town Lane will be closed, between Birkdale Cop and Wight Moss Way, from Monday 8 June until approximately December 2021.
- Waddicar Lane (Waddicar) – Routes 36, 345, 722, 727 and 728 are affected – Waddicar Lane will be closed, between Station Road and Rainbow Drive, from Monday 17 August 2020 for approximately 6 weeks.