Greater Manchester Bus Diversions
- Major roadworks are taking place on Great Ancoats Street until the end of 2020. In addition, Hilton Street will be closed between Newton Street and Lever Street and Stevenson Square between Lever Street and Oldham Street. This will affect the following services: 74, 76, 76a, 83, 84, 181, 182, 216, 230 and 231.
- Major roadworks are taking place on Hyde Road with a lane closure (outbound) between Thornwood Avenue and Far Lane until November 2020. The following services are affected: 7, 150, 201, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 705, 707.
- There is a one way closure of Blackfriars Street between Chapel Street and Deansgate (in that direction) from 3.30pm each day for a duration expected to be 18 months. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 67, 93, 9, 98 100, X41, X43.
- There are a series of overnight lane closures taking place on Oldham Road between New Street and Beckford Street next weekend. These lane closures will take place from 10pm to 6am each night on Saturday 29 to Sunday 30 August. The following services will be affected: 83, 84, 181 and 182.
- Lane closures are currently in place along Hunts Bank, Victoria Station Approach and Todd Street until Monday 5 October. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 59, 67, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98, 100, Free Bus 2, 3.
- There will be lane closure in place on Great Ancoats Street (which will limit access to Oldham Street) until Monday 21 September. This will affect the following services: 17, 18, 41, 56, 59, 81, 112, 113, 114, 117, 118, 119, 135, 156, 163, 217 and X43.
- Thatch Leach Lane is closed until Thursday 3 September. This closure will be in place from 9am to 5pm each day and will affect the 97 service.
- Oak Lane is closed until Saturday 29 August. This closure is taking place from 9am to 5pm each day and will affect the 94 service.
- Streetbridge Road, Royton, is closed until approximately early September 2020. During this time, the 412, 795, 831 and 832 services will be affected as well as bus stops ED0380, ED0250, ED0248, ED0249, ED0247, ED0246, ED0245, ED0244, ED0243, ED0242, ED0241.
- Chadderton Park Road is closed until Monday 19 October. This will affect the 419 service.
- High Barn Street is closed at the junction of Oldham Road to Park Street until Thursday 6 September. The 181 and 182 bus services will be affected.
- Copster Hill Road is closed until Thursday 3 September which is affecting the 76, 84 and 180 services.
- There will be no right turn access off Broadway (A663) on to Mough Lane and Owler Lane on Thursday 27 August which will affect service 81.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The 10, 27, 29, 34, 34A, 37, 38, 50, 52, 53, 67, 70, 73, 74, 75, 79, 95 and 100 services are affected.
- Bus stop EH 0154 at Tameside Hospital is closed until further notice. Passengers for the 231 and 350 should use the stop on Fountain Street instead.
- Mottram Road will be closed between the junctions with Station Road to the junction of Viner Way on Sunday 6 September from 9.30am to 3.30pm. This will affect the 201 service.
- Manor Road will be closed from Wednesday 2 to Thursday 3 September from 9.30am to 3.30pm which will affect the 231 service.
- Stanhope Street will be closed for one day on Tuesday 1 September which will affect the 350 service.
- Moss Lane is closed from the junction of Manor Road to the junction of Stamford New Road until further notice. This is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- Barrington Road closed at junction of Gaskill Road and Sandiway Road on Monday 15 June for up to 18 months. The following services will be affected: 19, CAT5/5A, 245, 247, 263 and 281.
- There is a rolling road closure in place on the A572, Leigh Road and Simpson Road until Thursday 27 August. This will affect the following services: 34, 126, 132, 551, 553 and VH1.
- Church Lane (in Lowton) will be closed on Sunday 6 October from 9am to 12pm which will affect the 10, 10A and 34 services.
Merseyside Bus Diversions
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected: Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- Burtonhead Road (St Helens) – Route 12 is affected: Burtonhead Road will be closed (northbound), between Milverny Way and the Recycling Centre, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- College Road (Crosby) – Routes 63 and 206 affected: College Road will be closed, at Myers Road West, from Monday 31 August until 7 September.
- Dragon Lane and Shaw Lane (Whiston) – Routes 99 and 297 are affected: Dragon Lane will be closed, northbound at Shaw Lane, and Shaw Lane will be closed, westbound at Dragon Lane, from Monday 10 August 2020 for approximately 3 weeks.
- East Lancashire Road (Haydock) – Route 156 is affected: East Lancashire Road will be subjected to restrictions, at Liverpool Road, from Monday 17 February 2020 for approximately 7 months.
- Kinglsey Road (Liverpool) – Route 204 is affected: From Monday 17 August 2020 Kingsley Road will be closed from the junction of Upper Parliament Street to the junction of Princes Avenue in a southbound direction only. The closure is expected to be in place until Spring 2021.
- Old Chester Road (Tranmere) – Routes 41, 42 and 410 are affected: Old Chester Road will be closed, between Fairfield Road and St Pauls Road, from Tuesday 25 August 2020 for approximately 4 nights, between 1900 and 0000 each night.
- Town Lane (Kew) – Route 300 is affected: Town Lane will be closed, between Birkdale Cop and Wight Moss Way, from Monday 8 June until approximately December 2021.
- Waddicar Lane (Waddicar) – Route 36 and 345 are affected: Waddicar Lane will be closed, between Station Road and Rainbow Drive, from Monday 17 August 2020 for approximately 6 weeks.
- Westminster Road (Kirkdale) – Routes 58, 58A, and 159 are affected: From Wednesday 5th August 2020 until Friday 21st August 2020, Westminster Road in Kirkdale will be closed in a northerly direction from the junction of Melrose Road to the junction of Marsh Street.