Greater Manchester Bus Diversions
- Major roadworks are taking place on Great Ancoats Street until the end of 2020. In addition, Hilton Street will be closed between Newton Street and Lever Street and Stevenson Square between Lever Street and Oldham Street. This will affect the following services: 74, 76, 76a, 83, 84, 181, 182, 216, 230 and 231. Click here for more information.
- Major roadworks are taking place on Hyde Road with a lane closure (outbound) between Thornwood Avenue and Far Lane until November 2020. The following services are affected: 7, 150, 201, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 705, 707. Click here for more information.
- There is a one way closure of Blackfriars Street between Chapel Street and Deansgate (in that direction) from 3.30pm each day for a duration expected to be 18 months. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 67, 93, 97, 98 100, X41, X43.
- Lane closures are currently in place along Hunts Bank, Victoria Station Approach and Todd Street until Monday 5 October. This is affecting the following services: 8, 10, 27, 59, 67, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98, 100, Free Bus 2, 3.
- There will be lane closure in place on Great Ancoats Street (which will limit access to Oldham Street) until Monday 21 September. This will affect the following services: 17, 18, 41, 56, 59, 81, 112, 113, 114, 117, 118, 119, 135, 156, 163, 217 and X43.
- Thatch Leach Lane is closed at the junction of Sandgate Road and Oak Lane until Friday 11 September. This closure will be in place from 9am to 5pm each day and will affect the 94 service.
- Streetbridge Road, Royton, is closed until approximately early September 2020. During this time, the 412, 795, 831 and 832 services will be affected as well as bus stops ED0380, ED0250, ED0248, ED0249, ED0247, ED0246, ED0245, ED0244, ED0243, ED0242, ED0241.
- Chadderton Park Road is closed until Monday 19 October. This will affect the 419 service.
- High Barn Street is closed at the junction of Oldham Road to Park Street until Thursday 6 September. The 181 and 182 bus services will be affected.
- Huddersfield Road has lane closures in place at the Shaw Road and Cross Street Junctions until Friday 4 September. This is affecting the 59 and 425 services.
- There is currently a lane closure and no left turn in place from Barn Street onto King Street until Friday 4 September. This is affecting the 76, 84, 409 and 426 services.
- Lane closures and bus stand upgrades are taking place at Pendleton Shopping Centre, along Hankinson Way. This scheme is expected to last until late 2020. Bus stops A, B, C, D, H, J, K and L are affected. The 10, 27, 29, 34, 34A, 37, 38, 50, 52, 53, 67, 70, 73, 74, 75, 79, 95 and 100 services are affected.
- Bus stop EH 0154 at Tameside Hospital is closed until further notice. Passengers for the 231 and 350 should use the stop on Fountain Street instead.
- Mottram Road will be closed between the junctions with Station Road to the junction of Viner Way on Sunday 6 September from 9.30am to 3.30pm. This will affect the 201 service.
- Water Street is closed until Sunday 20 September. This is affecting the following services: 41A, 216, 219, 330, 335 and 347.
- Moss Lane is closed from the junction of Manor Road to the junction of Stamford New Road until further notice. This is affecting the 283, 789 and 790 services.
- Barrington Road closed at junction of Gaskill Road and Sandiway Road on Monday 15 June for up to 18 months. The following services will be affected: 19, CAT5/5A, 245, 247, 263 and 281.
- Church Lane (in Lowton) will be closed on Sunday 6 September from 9am to 12pm which will affect the 10, 10A and 34 services.
Merseyside Bus Diversions
- Acre Lane (Bromborough) – Routes 38, 38A and 38B are affected: Acre Lane will be closed, between Dawpool Drive and Ashfield Crescent, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- Burtonhead Road (St Helens) – Route 12 is affected: Burtonhead Road will be closed (northbound), between Milverny Way and the Recycling Centre, from Monday 4 May 2020 until further notice.
- College Road (Crosby) – Routes 63 and 206 affected: College Road will be closed, at Myers Road West, from Monday 31 August until 7 September.
- Crescent Road, Grosvenor Road and Burlington Road (Birkdale) – Routes 15, 15A, 705, 713, 714 and 715 are affected: Crescent Road, Grosvenor Road and Burlington Road will be closed from Friday 4 September 2020 for approximately 2 days.
- Dragon Lane and Shaw Lane (Whiston) – Routes 99 and 297 are affected: Dragon Lane will be closed, northbound at Shaw Lane, and Shaw Lane will be closed, westbound at Dragon Lane, from Monday 10 August 2020 for approximately 3 weeks.
- East Lancashire Road (Haydock) – Route 156 is affected: East Lancashire Road will be subjected to restrictions, at Liverpool Road, from Monday 17 February 2020 for approximately 7 months.
- Gorsey Lane (Wallasey) – Route 410 is affected: Gorsey Lane will be closed, between The Tunnel Approaches and Dock Road, 1900 until 0600 each night, from Tuesday 1 September 2020 for approximately 4 nights.
- Halsall Lane (Formby) – Routes F4 and F5 are affected: Halsall Lane will be closed, between Chapel Lane and Long Lane, on Monday 7 September 2020.
- Hose Side Road (Wallasey) – Route 229 is affected: Hose Side Road will be closed, between Warren Drive and Mount Pleasant Road, from Friday 4 September 2020 for approximately 6 days.
- Kinglsey Road (Liverpool) – Route 204 is affected: From Monday 17 August 2020 Kingsley Road will be closed from the junction of Upper Parliament Street to the junction of Princes Avenue in a southbound direction only. The closure is expected to be in place until Spring 2021.
- Long Lane (Aintree) – Route 61 and 63 are affected: Long Lane will be closed, between Acacia Grove and Hazel Grove, from approximately 0800 to 1100 on Sunday 6 September 2020.
- Mill Lane (West Derby) – Routes 12, 13 and 15 are affected: Mill Lane will be closed, between Queens Drive and St James Close, from Saturday 5 September 2020 for approximately 2 days.
- Mount Pleasant Road (Wallasey) – Route 414 and 432 are affected: Mount Pleasant Road will be closed, between Sandrock Road and Kirkway, from Thursday 3 September 2020 for approximately 6 days.
- Rainford By-Pass (Rainford) – Routes 38, 38A, 152 and 157 are affected: Rainford Road will be closed, between Mossborough Road and Bushey Lane, from 1700 on Saturday 5 September 2020 until 0600 on Monday 7 September 2020; and from 1700 on Saturday 12 September 2020 until 0600 on Monday 14 September 2020.
- Raven Meols Lane (Formby) – Routes 44, 759, 760 and F3 are affected: Raven Meols Lane will be closed, between Queens Road and Kings Road, from Monday 7 September 2020 for approximately 2 weeks.
- Scholes Lane (Thatto Heath) – Route 89 and 751 are affected: Scholes Lane will be closed, at Main Avenue, on Monday 7 September 2020.
- Tower Wharf (Birkenhead) – Route 409, 411 and 811 are affected: Tower Wharf will be closed, at Tower Road, from Monday 8 June 2020 until approximately February 2021.
- Town Lane (Kew) – Route 300 is affected: Town Lane will be closed, between Birkdale Cop and Wight Moss Way, from Monday 8 June until approximately December 2021.
- Waddicar Lane (Waddicar) – Route 36 and 345 are affected: Waddicar Lane will be closed, between Station Road and Rainbow Drive, from Monday 17 August 2020 for approximately 6 weeks.
- Warbreck Moor (Walton) – Routes 214, 300, 310, 245 and 741 are affected: Warbreck Moor will be closed (northbound only), between Longmoor Lane and Hall Lane, until approximately 6 September 2020.
- Westminster Road (Kirkdale) – Routes 58, 58A, and 159 are affected: From Wednesday 5th August 2020 until Friday 21st August 2020, Westminster Road in Kirkdale will be closed in a northerly direction from the junction of Melrose Road to the junction of Marsh Street.