- As of Monday, March 1, 2021, Tri-Rail’s Commuter Connector buses will no longer be in service. Passengers traveling on these routes can request a complimentary ride for a limited time by one of the following:
- Routes in Broward County
CC-1, CC-2, CC-3, DB-1, FL-1, FL-2, FL-3, and PB-1, will be served by Uber or Yellow Cab Broward.
- Routes in Palm Beach County
BR-1, LKW-1, and WPB-1 weekdays will be served by Palm Tran.
- Routes DB-2, SS-1, and WPB-1 weekend remain temporarily suspended.
- For more info. on Commuter Connector bus suspensions click HERE
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail Fares have resumed
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail is operating at a 46-train weekday service as of December 8th
- Tri-Rail’s schedule is now up to over 90% service pre-COVID. To learn more click HERE
Miami Dade Transit Updates
- For up-to-the-minute alerts see the agency Twitter feed HERE
- ROUTES S & 120 BEACH MAX: Southbound trips are detoured from NW 1 St., between Miami Ave & NW 1 Ave, and are detoured to NW 3 St. This is due to road construction.
- ROUTE 2: Please be advised that southbound buses are detoured from NW / SW 1 Ave, between NW 1 St. & SW 1 St., during the hours of 7 p.m. and 4 a.m. Trips are detoured to NW / SW 2 Ave. This is due to construction in the area.
- ROUTES 9 & 99: Due to road construction, trips on this route are detoured from NE 199 St. between Abigail Rd & NE 29 Pl. Buses will exit the terminal at Aventura Mall via Madison Rd.
- METROMOVER: Please be advised Freedom Tower station is closed due to renovations. Metromover trains are bypassing the station. Riders can disembark at Park West or College North.
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day on weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays.
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
Broward County Transit (BCT) Update
- BCT has suspended all fares until further notice
- Express buses now operate on 30-minute schedules.
- For more information see the agency service changes and agency website here
- For all BCT Rider Alerts see the link HERE
Palm Tran Update
- Effective now until further notice: Due to water main break-Detour to Route 31 at Tamarind and 7th.
- Since September 14, Palm Tran has instituted ‘Saturday Service’ weekly
- Further info. for the COVID updated schedules can be found on the agency website HERE
- All fixed-route, Connection and Go Glades riders will board through the front doors and be required to pay the fare to ride.Please have your bus pass or cash fare ready!
- For Palm Tran alerts see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County) Update
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on a regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- The Treasure Coast Connector has several fixed routes that run through Port St. Lucie. Namely routes 1, 2, and 3 and connects to other routes along the way.
- Treasure Coast Connector transit is running regular schedules for its routes. For more info. on route scheduling see the agency website here
- All fixed-route buses are free and additional steps are being taken to make sure our drivers and passengers are safe as our area continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic
MARTY (Martin County Transit) Update
- Regular MARTY Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- MARTY is continuing to provide essential service by running regular schedules while social distancing recommendations are to be followed by passengers
- To minimize interaction between patrons and bus operators, MARTY is suspending the sale of onboard bus passes and farebox collection until further notice
- For more info. on bus schedules see the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit) Update
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- GoLine buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday service is offered from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Brightline service is suspended until further notice
- For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE