- For up-to-the-minute alerts see the agency Twitter feed HERE
- ROUTE 35/35A: Please be advised that westbound trips will no longer travel along Washington Ave between SW 312 St. & NE 4 St. Buses will continue down SW 312 St. and turn left on N. Krome Ave, then exit onto Washington Ave via NE 4 St.
- ROUTES S & 120 BEACH MAX: Trips are detoured from NE 199 St. between Madison Rd & Biscayne Blvd. Southbound trips will exit the terminal at Aventura Mall via Abigail Rd & northbound trips will enter the Metrobus terminal at Aventura Mall via Abigail Rd. This is due to road work.
- ROUTE 2: Southbound buses are detoured from NW / SW 1 Ave, between NW 1 St. & SW 1 St., during the hours of 7 p.m. and 4 a.m. Trips are detoured to NW / SW 2 Ave. This is due to construction in the area.
- ROUTE 77 & 277 NW 7 AVE MAX: At this time, trips are detoured from N River Dr between NW 2 St. & NW 6 St. This is due to road construction. Please plan accordingly.
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day on weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays.
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail Fares have resumed
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail is operating at a 46-train weekday service as of December 8th
- Tri-Rail’s schedule is now up to over 90% service pre-COVID. To learn more click HERE
Broward County Transit (BCT) Update
- BCT has suspended all fares until further notice
- Express buses now operate on 30-minute schedules.
- For more information see the agency service changes and agency website here
- Rider Alert: Express Routes 109, 110 Miami
Effective: Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Until Further Notice
NE 1st Avenue Closure
Due to construction, customers who pick up the bus on NE 1st Street at Miami Avenue, and at NE 1st Avenue will now be picked up at the Stephen P. Clark Government Center at 111 NW 1st Street.The following detour is in effect:
- ROUTE 109, 110 NORTHBOUND: From Flagler St. at SE 1st Avenue, buses will continue north on NE 1st Avenue, west on NE 3rd Street, south on NW 1st Avenue, west on NW 1st Street and continue on the regular route.
- View a map of the northbound detour
- ROUTE 109, 110 SOUTHBOUND: TBA
- Due to construction at the West Regional Terminal, bus stops for Routes 30, 81, 88 and the Davie Community Shuttle have been relocated to Courthouse Road on the south side of the terminal.
Rider Alert: Routes 18, 102 University Breeze and 441 Breeze – Temporary Bus Platform at Golden Glades beginning March 1, 2019. The relocation is scheduled through April 2021.
Palm Tran Update
- Effective now until further notice: Due to water main break-Detour to Route 31 at Tamarind and 7th.
- Since September 14, Palm Tran has instituted ‘Saturday Service’ weekly
- Further info. for the COVID updated schedules can be found on the agency website HERE
- All fixed-route, Connection and Go Glades riders will board through the front doors and be required to pay the fare to ride.Please have your bus pass or cash fare ready!
- For Palm Tran alerts see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County) Update
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on a regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- The Treasure Coast Connector has several fixed routes that run through Port St. Lucie. Namely routes 1, 2, and 3 and connects to other routes along the way.
- Treasure Coast Connector transit is running regular schedules for its routes. For more info. on route scheduling see the agency website here
- All fixed-route buses are free and additional steps are being taken to make sure our drivers and passengers are safe as our area continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic
MARTY (Martin County Transit) Update
- Regular MARTY Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- MARTY is continuing to provide essential service by running regular schedules while social distancing recommendations are to be followed by passengers
- To minimize interaction between patrons and bus operators, MARTY is suspending the sale of onboard bus passes and farebox collection until further notice
- For more info. on bus schedules see the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit) Update
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- GoLine buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday service is offered from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Brightline service is suspended until further notice
- For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE