Here is what you need to know:
- Boarding Change, Delays Between Grand and Cermak-Chinatown due to planned work
- Red Line trains will operate on the same track between Grand and Cermak-Chinatown, resulting in boarding changes and minor delays.
- Thu, May 11 2017 11:00 PM to Fri, May 12 2017 4:00 AM
Brown & Purple
- May 8 – 12
7am Mon to 4pm Fri
- Merchandise Mart Station Kinzie St. Loop-bound Auxiliary Entrance/Exit Temporary Closure due to sidewalk construction.
- The Merchandise Mart station’s Kinzie Street Loop-bound platform auxiliary entrance/exit, on the northwest corner at Kinzie/Wells, will be temporarily closed.
- Entry/exiting the Loop-bound platform will be available via the main entrance inside the Merchandise Mart building.
Boarding Change, Delays Between Grand and Cermak-Chinatown
- May 11 – 12
11pm Thu to 4am Fri
- How does this affect my trip?
- Board/exit all trains on the Howard-bound side of the platform at the Lake, Monroe, Jackson, Harrison, and Roosevelt stations.
- Trains in both directions will operate on the same track between Grand and Cermak-Chinatown, resulting in minor delays.
- Why is service being changed?
We are performing maintenance to ensure that trains continue to operate safely along the Red Line.