CTA Weekend Service Changes
What: Trains Rerouted Downtown – Lake and Wabash Closed; Pink Line Rerouted to Connect to Racine Blue Line Station
When: Saturday, June 17, 2017 – 2:00 AM to Monday, June 19, 2017 – 4:00 AM
Orange & Brown Lines: Trains will operate as one route, between Kimball and Midway, via Wells and Van Buren on the Loop elevated.
Green Line: Trains will operate between Harlem and 63rd via Wells and Van Buren on the Loop elevated.
Pink Line: Trains will operate between 54th/Cermak and Polk, then to Racine Blue Line for connecting Blue Line train service to/from downtown.
- Service to downtown from Pink Line stations between 54th/Cermak and Polk
- take a Pink Line train toward the Loop and stay on board until the train reaches Racine on the Blue Line, where you can transfer to continuing Blue Line service into downtown
- Service from downtown to Pink Line stations between Polk and 54th/Cermak
- take a Blue Line train toward Forest Park to Racine and transfer to a Pink Line train toward 54th/Cermak
- Service to/from Ashland, Morgan or Clinton stations
- use Blue Line service between Racine and Jackson, and Green Line service
Users may transfer between the Loop elevated, and Blue and Red line subways at Harold Washington Library (Loop elevated) and Jackson (Blue and Red lines) stations.
*Allow extra travel time*
Moovit has the CTA service changes you need to know to get where you’re going smoothly.