All the details of Ching Ming Festival Special Transport Arrangement.
-Du Mu (Tang Dynasty)
A drizzling rain falls like tears on the Mourning Day;
The mourner’s heart is going to break on his way.
Where can a wineshop be found to drown his sad hours?
A cowherd points to a cot ‘mid apricot flowers.
Moovit has summarized all the relevant changes for YOU. Check it out! Here is Part A.
Cheung Sha Wan
On 2, 4 and 9 April: the terminus of Kowloon GMB Route 42 in Yu Chau West Street will change to the point outside house no. 550 Castle Peak Road.
Lo Wai, Tsuen Wan
KMB special bus route 32S will run on 1 and 8 April between Castle Peak Road – Tsuen Wan westbound and Tung Po Tor (Lo Wai Old Bus Terminus).
- From Tsuen Wan (Castle Peak Road) : 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- From Tung Po Tor: 9:20 am – 5.20 pm
KMB special bus route 32P will run on 2, 4 and 9 April between Castle Peak Road – Tsuen Wan westbound and Yuen Yuen Institute.
- From Tsuen Wan (Castle Peak Road): 9.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
- From Yuen Yuen Institute: 9:20 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Bus Stop Arrangement
Date: 7.00 am – 6.00 pm on 1, 2, 4 and 9 April
- KMB Route 3B and 3D: Stop on Po Kong Village Road southbound outside CLP Sub-station will combine with Route 3M and 203E outside Po Leung Kuk No. 1 W.H. Cheung College;
- Route 3M: Stop on Po Kong Village Road northbound outside International Christian Quality Music Secondary and Primary School will combine with Route 3B, 3D, 203E and XHT Route 116 opposite to Diamond Hill Funeral Parlour;
- KMB Route 3B, 3D, 3M, 203E and XHT Route 116: Stop on Po Kong Village Road southbound outside Diamond Hill Crematorium will stop service;
- Route 2F and 3M: Stop on Tsz Wan Shan (South) Bus Terminus will change to Tsz Wan Shan Road northbound opposite to Tak Oi Secondary School.
Special Bus Services
- KMB Route 3S (Diamond Hill Station – Diamond Hill Cemetery)(Circular) will run between 8.00 am & 6.00 pm on 2, 4 and 9 April;
- KMB Route 3D special trips (between Tsz Wan Shan (South) and Kwun Tong (Mut Wah Street / Yue Man Square)) will run between 8.00 am & 5.00 pm on 2 and 4 April
Date: 7.00 am – 6.00 pm on 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 15 and 16 April:
- Kowloon GMB Route 33A (Diamond Hill bound) will be diverted via Po Kong Village Road southbound, Hammer Hill Road southbound and Fung Tak Road westbound before resuming normal routeing
- Kowloon GMB Route 33M (Wong Tai Sin bound) will be diverted via Po Kong Village Road southbound, Hammer Hill Road southbound, slip road and Lung Cheung Road westbound before resuming to normal routeing.
Kwai Tsing District
Special bus route 38S will run on 2, 4 and 9 April between MTR Kwai Fong Station (Kwai Yan Road) and Tsuen Wan Chinese Permanent Cemetery every 3 to 8 mins.
Tseung Kwan O Chinese Permanent Cemetery
KMB Special Route 14S will ply between Lei Yue Mun Road and the Tseung Kwan O Chinese Permanent Cemetery.
7.00 am – 5.25 pm on 1, 8, 14, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 29 and 30 April
View the full guide HERE
You can browse the following website for details of the opening hours of the public cemeteries, crematoria, columbaria and Gardens of Remembrance:
All the information is updated in Moovit App. Feel free to check it out!
Share with Friends！