All the details of Ching Ming Festival Special Transport Arrangement.
-Du Mu (Tang Dynasty)
A drizzling rain falls like tears on the Mourning Day;
The mourner’s heart is going to break on his way.
Where can a wineshop be found to drown his sad hours?
A cowherd points to a cot ‘mid apricot flowers.
Moovit has summarized all the relevant changes for YOU. Check it out! Here is Part C.
Wo Hop Shek
- KMB Route 76S (Fanling Station – Wo Hop Shek) will operate on 2 and 4 April;
- Route 70S (Hung Hom Station – Wo Hop Shek) and Route 74S (Ping Tin – Wo Hop Shek) will run on 4 April;
- Route 270A, 273, 277X, 278X and 279X will increase departures on 2, 4 and 9 April.
- GMB 59K & KMB 73K are available to go from Sheung Shui to Sandy Ridge.
- KMB Route 73K will increase departures on 2, 4 and 9 April as necessary.
Tseung Kwan O Chinese Permanent Cemetery
KMB Special Route 14S will ply between Lei Yue Mun Road and the Tseung Kwan O Chinese Permanent Cemetery.
7.00 am – 5.25 pm on 1, 8, 14, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 29 and 30 April
LB will introduce Bus Route 7S & 34S during the Ching Ming Festival (4 April) .
7S Mui Wo Ferry Pier to Mui Wo Lai Chi Yuen Cemetery (via Mui Wo Old Town)
Departure from Mui Wo Ferry Pier: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm (Every 30 Minutes)
Departure from Mui Wo Lai Chi Yuen Cemetery: 9:15 am to 2:45 pm (Every 30 Minutes)
34S Tung Chung Town Centre and Cemetery Area No. 18 Circular (not via Chek Lap Kok New Village)
Departure from Tung Chung Town Centre: 8:45 am. 9:15 am. 9:45 am. 10:15 am. 10:45 am. 11:15 am. 11:45 am. 12:30 pm. 1:15 pm.
View the full guide HERE
You can browse the following website for details of the opening hours of the public cemeteries, crematoria, columbaria and Gardens of Remembrance:
All the information is updated in Moovit App. Feel free to check it out!
Share with Friends！