From Dec.16, Overnight Cityflyer Routes will provide special services for Christmas and New Year.
Here are all the details:
CTB Route NA10 & NA12 will provide special service until Feb.23, 2018:
- NA10 depart from Airport (Ground Transportation Centre) at 01:15 and it will not call at bus stop at Cathay City; depart from Ap Lei Chau at 04:55;
- NA12 depart from Siu Sai Wan (Island Resort) to Airport at 04:55 and it will call at Chai Wan Station and skip bus stop at Cathay City;
- NA29 depart from Tseung Kwan O (Po Lam) to airport at 04:40.
In addition, there are also changes for KMB and LWB.
- KMB reorganize 3 routes which go to Star Ferry:
- Route 2 no longer call at 「Mong Kok Station」&「Saigon Street Yau Ma Tei 」on Nathan Road. Instead it will call at「Nelson Street Mong Kok 」&「Cheong Lok Street Yau Ma Tei 」;
- Route 6 no longer call at「Mong Kok Station」,「Shantung Street Mong Kok」&「Saigon Street Yau Ma Tei」on Nathan Street,; instead it will call at「Nelson Street Mong Kok」,「Soy Street Mong Kok」&「Cheong Lok Street Yau Ma Tei」;
- Route 9 no longer call at 「Shantung Street Mong Kok」&「Saigon Street Yau Ma Tei」; instead it will call at「Soy Street Mong Kok」&「Cheong Lok Street Yau Ma Tei」.
- LWB Route A47X will implement the following changes:
- All trips towards airport will pass by Tai Po Central B/T;
- First bus timing from airport will be postponed to 10:05;
- The special trip from airport via Cathay City, Ma Liu Shui & Pak Shek Kok will depart at 18:05.
- 17 December
- Cross Harbour Route 681 will advance the first bus timing from Ma On Shan Town Centre on Sunday & Public holidays to 06:00.
- 18 December
- KMB Route 74E will increase to 2 departures at 07:10 & 07:25;
- KMB Route 287X will provide a special trip from Mongkok Market Complex to Shui Chuen O at 18:50.
You Ride, Moovit Guide!
Share with Friends！