- MARC Train will operate on an R schedule on Monday, October 12 in observance of Columbus Day. Only trains with an R under the train number in the Camden and Penn Line timetables and Brunswick Line trains listed in the special grid on the right side of the timetable will operate.
- In addition, some trains will make additional stops when operating on the R schedule as noted in the timetable grid. Carefully review your line’s schedule to ensure that the train you want to ride is operating.Passengers should take note of the following:
–There was an omission in the current Penn Line schedule: Train 440 (5:25 pm departure from Union Station) is an R schedule train and will operate.
–The last Penn Line train to Perryville will depart Washington at 6:23 pm and the last train to Baltimore will depart Washington at 8:00 pm
–Brunswick Line Train 875 terminates in Brunswick on the R schedule. Passengers traveling west of Brunswick must be on Train 881, departing Washington at 6:20 pm.
–The last Camden Line departure from Washington to Baltimore is Train 858 at 6:55 pm.
For further info. on Columbus Day schedules see the agency website HERE
For further info. on service changes and agency alerts see the agency link HERE
- Temporary Bus Loop Relocation: Blue Line Rail Power Upgrade Project at Van Dorn St Station, Oct 10 until Oct 17
- For more info. see HERE
Columbus Day Weekend Service October 10-12
- Red Line Trains run every 12 minutes
- Blue, Orange, Silver, Green Trains run every 15 minutes
- Yellow Line trains have no service October 10-12
- Yellow Line service resumes on Monday.
- Trains every 15 minutes between Franconia-Springfield and Greenbelt.
- Huntington and Eisenhower Ave stations closed.
- Buses replace trains between Huntington and King St-Old Town.
- For more info. on Metrorail Columbus Day Schedules see the agency link HERE
For more info. on WMATA alerts & service updates see the link found HERE