Proposed Winter Service Changes
Public Input, Data Analysis Key as MDOT MTA Focuses on Essential Service Amid Revenue Shortfall
For more information on these proposed changes and how to have your say, see the link found HERE
Proposed Cuts to Metro opens for Comment
Proposals being considered by the Metro Board to include:
- Cutting Metrorail service (longer time between trains)
- Closing Metrorail earlier
- Continuing reduced Metrobus service levels and hours
Details on the proposals are available at wmata.com/budget.
For more information on how to provide feedback see the link found HERE
- Huntington Station’s South Entrance is still closed due to escalator replacement. The North Entrance remains open. Shuttles provided.
- Due to demonstrations, buses to Silver Spring detour on 15th St NW at I St resuming route on 16th St NW at K St.
COVID-19 Service Info. & Alerts are available through the agency link found HERE