Summer Clock Change & Transportation updates
March 28, 2019
Dear passengers, on Friday, March 29, at 02:00 clocks are turned forward one hour to 03:00. We recommend making sure your phone is set to Automatic Time Zone.
While you’re here, we’ve collected major transportation updates from around the country so you won’t miss an important update.
Starting from Monday, April 1 at 22:00 until Wednesday, April 3 at 05:00 there will be a temporary halt of the train service between Kfar Habad and Lod stations. Changes in train schedules are excepted:
- Monday – Trains departing from Beer Sheva Central Station to Tel Aviv stations at 22:06 and 22:53 will end their journey at Lod Station; The train departing from Jerusalem Malha Station to Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station at 21:15 will end its journey at Lod Station. Trains departing from Binyamina Station to Ashkelon Station at 21:07 and 22:07 will operate as follows: from Binyamina Station to Hahagana Station in both directions; from Lod Station to Ashkelon Station in both direction.
- Trains on the Beit Shemesh-Netanya line will begin and end at Lod Station; Trains between Ashkelon and Netanya will begin and end at Lod Station; Trains between Beer Sheva Central Station to Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station will begin and end at Lod Station; Trains on the Binyamina-Rehovot/Ashkelon lines and Beer Sheva-Karmiel line will terminate at the following stations: Southbound at Tel Aviv Hahagana Station; Northbound at Lod Station; Trains between Beer Sheva Central Station and Herzliya Station will operate on a detour via Bnei Brak and Petah Tikva stations.
- Free Shuttles will be available: On Monday from Lod Station to Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station (via Hahagana) at 22:30, 23:25, 00:15 . On the other direction at 22:10, 23:10. On Tuesday from Lod Station to Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station (via Hahagana) from 06:00 and every 30 minutes until 24:30. On the other direction from 06:00 every 30 minutes until 23:30.
Israel Railways announced that they will offer a 50% discount to and from the Jerusalem Yitzchak Navon station until September 24, 2019, or until the line is connected to the Tel Aviv Hashlom station, the earliest among them. The discount will be offered in the following ways:
For those traveling from the airport to Yitzchak Navon Jerusalem, if they purchase a ticket at the airport using their Rav Kav.
For those traveling to any destination from Yitzchak Navon Jerusalem, if they purchase a ticket in Jerusalem using their Rav Kav.
New Egged lines from Eilat to Ramon Airport:
- Line 30 – From Eilat central station to Ramon Airport and back
- Line 31 – From the northern neighborhoods of Eilat to Ramon Airport and back
- Line 32 – From the southern neighborhoods of Eilat to Ramon Airport and back
- Line 50 – From the Taba Terminal through the hotels to Ramon Airport and back
For more information, please visit the Ministry of Transport website.
Safe Travels! 🙂