- All transit fares will be suspended until further notice.
- Auto reloads for monthly pass holders will be suspended.
- Metrobus customers will be required to board through the vehicle’s rear entrance. Accommodations for riders with disabilities will continue to be made.
- Blocked seats closer to operator’s cabin to ensure social distancing
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day on weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays.
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays
- On May 18, select Metrobus routes will be restored to their regular schedules. Please visit the service updates page for additional details
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail trains are running on a reduced schedule until further notice. Please visit the agency website for the reduced weekly and reduced weekend schedules
Broward County Transit (BCT) Update
- To increase access to transportation for essential travel, and to maintain social distancing, BCT has added extra buses to Routes 18, 19 and 72 (Monday through Saturday).
- Beginning Monday, April 27, 2020, BCT added more buses to Routes 1 and 22 during peak hours (6AM-9AM, 3PM-6PM), and extra trips to Route 60 (Monday through Saturday).
- For more information see the agency service changes until further notice
Palm Tran Update
- Beginning May 18, 2020 Palm Tran will resume regular service. Passengers must wear masks.
- Further info. can be found on the agency website HERE
- Brightline has suspended its service until further notice. For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County) Update
- Treasure Coast Connector transit is running on a reduced schedule for certain routes. For more info. on route scheduling see the agency website
MARTY (Martin County Transit) Update
- MARTY is continuing to provide essential service by running regular schedules while social distancing recommendations are to be followed by passengers
- For more info. on bus schedules see the agency website