Updated as of March 22nd, 2021
- All transit fares are suspended until further notice.
- Auto reloads for monthly pass holders will be suspended.
- Metrobus customers will be required to board through the vehicle’s rear entrance. Accommodations for riders with disabilities will continue to be made.
- Blocked seats closer to operator’s cabin to ensure social distancing
- For up-to-the-minute alerts see the agency Twitter feed HERE
- Miami-Dade County offices will be closed and transit fares and fees remain suspended at this time. Don’t forget your mask if you’re riding with MDT.
- Route 24 is following a slight detour due to railroad track repairs at the intersection of Coral Way & SW 72 Ave.
- Route 21 NB trips detoured from NW 14 Ave & exit on NW 12 Ave, SB trips detoured from NW 67 St. & exit onto NW 14 Ave. Due to road work.
- For more info. see the link found HERE
The following routes are being serviced by alternative vehicles:
- 34 Express
- 39 Express
- 120 Beach MAX
- 150 Miami Beach Airport Express
- 95 Express Golden Glades
Routes, schedules, and frequencies will not change due to vehicle type
- Various Metrobus routes have adjusted frequencies. Please visit the service updates website
- All Express Metrobus routes, listed below, have been suspended until further notice:
- 836 Express
- 175 Express
- 95 Express/Broward Blvd to Downtown
- 95 Express/Broward Blvd to Civic Center
- 95 Express/Sheridan to Downtown
- 95 Express/Sheridan to Civic Center
- Late-night service for the following routes has been suspended:
- Route 3
- Route 11
- Route 27
- Route 38 Busway Max
- Route 77
- Route 112/L
- Route 119/S
- Route 246 Night Owl
- Route 500 Midnight Owl
- On May 26, route 95 Express Golden Glades was reinstated with an adjusted schedule and 30-minute frequencies morning and afternoon peak hours.
- The following Metrobus routes, which have overlapping service, have been suspended until further notice due to low ridership. Riders can use alternative routes to get to their destination:
- Route 79 riders can take route 112/L
- Route 204 users can take route 104
- Route 288 riders can use route 88
- ROUTES 22 & 27: These routes will pick up and drop off passengers along the Kiss & Ride lane at Coconut Grove Metrorail Station due to bus stop construction at the station.
- Metrorail service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights. Frequency is every 15 minutes all day on weekdays.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. Off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays.
- Metromover service hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
- Tri-Rail’s Commuter Connector buses will no longer be in service. Passengers traveling on these routes can request a complimentary ride for a limited time by one of the following:
- Routes in Broward CountyCC-1, CC-2, CC-3, DB-1, FL-1, FL-2, FL-3, and PB-1, will be served by Uber or Yellow Cab Broward.
- Routes in Palm Beach CountyBR-1, LKW-1, and WPB-1 weekdays will be served by Palm Tran.
- Routes DB-2, SS-1, and WPB-1 weekend remain temporarily suspended.
- For more info. on Commuter Connector bus suspensions click HERE
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail Fares have resumed
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail is operating at a 46-train weekday service as of December 8th
- Tri-Rail’s schedule is now up to over 90% service pre-COVID. To learn more click HERE
Broward County Transit (BCT) Update
- BCT has suspended all fares until further notice
- For more info. see the agency website here
- Express buses now operate on 30-minute schedules.
- For more information see the agency service changes and agency website here
For BCT Alerts see Rider Alerts HERE
Palm Tran Update
- Since September 14, Palm Tran has instituted ‘Saturday Service’ weekly
- Further info. for the COVID updated schedules can be found on the agency website HERE
- All fixed-route, Connection and Go Glades riders will board through the front doors and be required to pay the fare to ride.Please have your bus pass or cash fare ready!
- For Palm Tran alerts see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County) Update
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on a regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- The Treasure Coast Connector has several fixed routes that run through Port St. Lucie. Namely routes 1, 2, and 3 and connects to other routes along the way.
- Treasure Coast Connector transit is running regular schedules for its routes. For more info. on route scheduling see the agency website here
- All fixed-route buses are free and additional steps are being taken to make sure our drivers and passengers are safe as our area continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic
MARTY (Martin County Transit) Update
- Regular MARTY Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- MARTY is continuing to provide essential service by running regular schedules while social distancing recommendations are to be followed by passengers
- To minimize interaction between patrons and bus operators, MARTY is suspending the sale of onboard bus passes and farebox collection until further notice
- For more info. on bus schedules see the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit) Update
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- GoLine buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday service is offered from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Brightline service is suspended until further notice
- For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE