Miami Dade Transit
Effective Tuesday, June 1, 2021:
- Transit fares will be reinstated
- Passengers are reminded the forms of payment accepted are: mobile passes, contactless-enabled bank cards, digital wallets, pre-loaded EASY Card or Ticket, or cash
- Parking fees will be reinstated
- Passengers can pay for parking via the Ticket Vending Machine or the PayByPhone app
- Residents who have suffered economic hardships may be eligible for free or reduced fare programs, call 786-469-5151
- Additional questions or concerns, call the EASY Card Customer Service team at 786-469-5151
Routes C, L, M, S, 120 & 150 –
- Southbound buses are detoured from Indian Creek between 41 St. & 26 St. Buses & southbound bus stops are detoured to Collins Ave. Temporary stops on Collins Ave will be located at 40 St., 35 St., 32 St., 28 St., & 26 St. Due to road construction.
Route 7 –
- Please be advised trips are detoured from NW 17 St. between NW 111 Ave and NW 107 Ave. Buses will turn right onto NW 108 Ave then turn right on NW 18 St. and exit onto NW 14 St. via NW 107 Ave, then turn right at NW 111 Ave back to NW 17 St. Due to road construction.
June 1 – Thursday, June 3
- Green Line trains will operate every 10 – 15 minutes until 8 p.m.
- Passengers heading to the Miami Airport station will need to transfer to the Earlington Heights station for the Orange Line train. Orange Line trains will run every 15 minutes all day.
- Metromover has resumed regular service from 5 A.M. to 12 A.M. daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays
For more MDT transit service information see the agency website here
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail Fares have resumed
- Tri-Rail’s schedule is now up to over 90% service pre-COVID. To learn more click HERE
Tri-Rail’s Commuter Connector buses are no longer in service. Passengers traveling on these routes can request a complimentary ride for a limited time by one of the following:
- Routes in Broward CountyCC-1, CC-2, CC-3, DB-1, FL-1, FL-2, FL-3, and PB-1, will be served by Uber or Yellow Cab Broward
- Routes in Palm Beach CountyBR-1, LKW-1, and WPB-1 weekdays will be served by Palm Tran
- Routes DB-2, SS-1, and WPB-1 weekend remain temporarily suspended
- For more info. on Commuter Connector bus suspensions click HERE
Broward County Transit (BCT)
- Bus fare collections resume Tuesday, June 1, 2021
- Express buses now operate on 30-minute schedules
- For more information see the agency service changes and agency website here
- For further agency alerts see this LINK
- Since September 14, Palm Tran has instituted ‘Saturday Service’ weekly
- Further info. for the COVID updated schedules can be found on the agency website HERE
- All fixed-route, Connection and Go Glades riders will board through the front doors and be required to pay the fare to ride.Please have your bus pass or cash fare ready!
- For Palm Tran alerts see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County)
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on a regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- The Treasure Coast Connector has several fixed routes that run through Port St. Lucie – Namely routes 1, 2, and 3 and connects to other routes along the way
- Treasure Coast Connector transit is running regular schedules for its routes. For more info. on route scheduling see the agency website here
- All fixed-route buses are free and additional steps are being taken to make sure our drivers and passengers are safe as our area continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic
MARTY (Martin County Transit)
- Regular MARTY Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- MARTY is continuing to provide essential service by running regular schedules while social distancing recommendations are to be followed by passengers
- To minimize interaction between patrons and bus operators, MARTY is suspending the sale of onboard bus passes and farebox collection until further notice
- For more info. on bus schedules see the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit)
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- GoLine buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday service is offered from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Brightline service is suspended until further notice
- For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE