Moovit is updating our transport data in order to provide you with accurate information on Coronavirus-related service changes.
L1 Dulwich Hill light rail services operating from 11pm (midnight on Friday) to 6am between Central Grand Concourse and The Star in both directions, will be suspended from 11pm Saturday 28 March 2020.
Daily light rail services will no longer stop at The Star from 6am Sunday 29 March, but all other stops will operate as per normal schedule
Current advice for using transport safely
- If you must travel to work, school or to buy food or medical supplies, please avoid close contact with transport staff or other passengers to help limit the spread of coronavirus on our network.
- Consider changing the time when you need to use public transport. Travelling outside of peak times will help reduce the number of people using the network at the same time and support social distancing measures that are currently in place.
- On light rail services, to minimise contact with trams, doors are now opening automatically at platforms. This applies to all services.
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitiser whenever soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and then place the tissue into the bin straight away.
- Increased cleaning across trains, buses, ferries, light rail and the metro, particularly in high-traffic areas including Central, Town Hall and Wynyard, in addition to our regular cleaning efforts.
- Using Opal and contactless payments where possible also helps to further reduce chances of community spread and safeguard staff.
You can read more on general health information and advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19) here.