The following changes to service and operations have been made:
- All shared trips on The RIDE have been eliminated. MBTA asks all RIDE customers to book trips 1-3 days in advance.
- The CharlieCard Store is closed until further notice.
- Passengers should board at the rear doors of buses and street-level trolley stops. Seniors or people with disabilities can still board at the front door if needed.
Weekday Service Levels, April 6
Bus and Silver Line
– Saturday service for most routes, with additional service on busier routes during peak travel times.
– No service
– All trips must be booked 1 – 3 days in advance. Previously booked trips are not affected by this change.
For further information please see the MBTA website found HERE