Start the new week with the fresh bus route changes.
From July 17, KMB reorganize its cross-harbour routes, meanwhile, CTB & other bus companies would also adapt their routes.
KMB & CTB strengthen the cross-harbour services between Tai Po & HK Island
- The first bus of route 307 towards Tai Po Centre will depart at 06:00
- Four departures of route 307C: 07:11, 07:19, 07:27 & 07:35
- The first bus of route 307P towards Tin Hou Station will depart at 17:30
KMB, CTB & NWFB change their cross-harbour services during peak hours between Ma On Shan & HK Island
- Route 680X towardsWu Kai Sha reduce its departures from 7 to 6
- Route 980X increase its departures during morning & evening peak hours to 6
- 981P increase its departures during morning peak hours to 6 & during evening peak hours to 4
The departure of CTB Route 6 from Central (Exchange Square) at 6:55am will detour via Chung Hom Kok and Ma Hang omitting Stanley Gap Road;
CTB Route 12A provide morning express service from Monday to Friday. It will depart from Admiralty but skop Central;
KMB Route 234X permanently change its route. Towards Tsim Sha Tsui East (Mody Road), it will no longer go via Star Ferry Bus Terminus; instead towards Bayview Garden, it will pass by the terminus;
CTB Route 511 increase to 4 departures at 07:50、08:10、08:25 & 08:40;
Cross-harbour route 973 provide Morning Departures from Stanley via Wong Chuk Hang & Sham Wan at 06:55, 07:20 & 07:42; Route 973 stop service.
All information updated in Moovit App. Check it out!