From August 27 (Sunday), CTB Route 930 Series New Service Arrangements.
- Departures to Wan Chai diverts to operate via Sheung Kok Street, it will skip 「Yan Kwai House Kwai Chung Estate」&「Kwai Chung Shopping Centre」on Tai Wo Hau Road;
- Departures to Tsuen Wan skip「Luard Road」on Hennessy Road，stop at「Southorn Playground」;
- Last departures from Tsuen Wan West Station and Tsuen Wan (Discovery Park) are at 14:00 and 24:00 daily
- Daily departures between 15:55 – 23:15 from Wan Chai North terminate at Tsuen Wan West Station instead of
Tsuen Wan (Discovery Park)
- A special departure to Wan Chai (Fleming Road) will provide service via Kwai Shing Circuit on Monday to Friday (except public holiday) at 7:35am from Tsuen Wan West Station.
- To Tsuen Wan (Discovery Park), it will stop at 「Southorn Playground」,while no longer stop at 「 Luard Road」.
- Routeing extends to Causeway Bay (Moreton Terrace). Service hour extends to 15:40 – 23:00 daily;
- Departure time from Tsuen Wan (Discovery Park) will change to 05:55 – 14:00 and two evening departures at
17:30, 18:00. No service between 14:00 – 17:30;
- Departures from Tsuen Wan (Discovery Park) will stop at 「Paterson Street」,「Yee Wo Street」&「St. Paul’s Hospital」instead of「Wan Chai Swimming Pool」&「Wan Chai (North) Bus Terminus」;
- Departures from Causeway Bay (Moreton Terrace) will stop at 「Yee Wo Street」,「Canal Road East」,「CNT Tower」&「Southorn Playground」instead of「Wan Chai (North) Bus Terminus」,「Wan Chai Ferry
You Ride, Moovit Guide!
Share with Friends！