Sat., Dec. 31
- DART and TRE – Bus, rail service and trains will operate on a regular Saturday schedule with free service beginning at 6 p.m. until end of service sponsored by MillerCoors. A final TRE train leaves Union Station at 1 a.m. and final DART light rail trains leave from West End Station in Downtown Dallas at:
- 1:44 a.m., Red Line to Parker Road;
- 1:47 a.m., Blue Line to Downtown Rowlett;
- 1:56 a.m., Green Line to North Carrollton/Frankford Road;
- 12:54 a.m., Orange Line to Parker Road;
- 1:50 a.m., Red Line to Westmoreland;
- 1:46 a.m., Blue Line to UNT Dallas;
- 1:36 a.m., Green Line to Buckner;
- and 1:30 a.m., Orange Line to DFW Airport.
- Dallas Streetcar – A final streetcar leaves Union Station at 1:10 a.m. and Bishop Arts at 1:25 a.m.
- Paratransit – Regular service provided. Customers may begin calling Thursday, Dec. 29, to schedule service through Monday, Jan. 2, and Friday, Dec. 30, to schedule service for Tuesday, Jan. 3. Customers should call 214.515.7272 and choose Option 3 to schedule their trip. Next day scheduling is also available using X-Press Booking, web booking or semi-automated voicemail.
Sun. Jan. 1
- DART – Buses and light rail will operate on a Sunday schedule
- TRE – No service
- Paratransit Services for customers with disabilities will operate on a Sunday schedule. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will also be closed. Regular subscription trips are canceled on Jan. 1. Customers needing service for Monday, Jan. 2, are encouraged to begin calling Thursday, Dec. 29. Next day scheduling is also available using X-Press Booking, web booking and the semi-automated voice mail system.
- DART On-Call – Will not operate.
Mon., Jan. 2
- DART administrative offices are closed
- DART and TRE – Saturday schedule
- Paratransit – Regular subscription trips will be canceled. Customers needing service for Monday, Jan. 2, are encouraged to begin calling Friday, Dec. 30. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will also be closed. However, next day scheduling will be accepted using our voicemail booking system and DART’s automated booking feature, X-Press Booking as well as web booking. To speak with a staff person, customers may begin calling Friday, Dec. 30, to schedule service through Tuesday, Jan. 3. Customers should call 214-515-7272 and choose Option 3 to schedule their trip.
- DART On Call – Will not operate.
DART’s Customer Information Center will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Customers needing schedule information can call 214-979-1111.