Miami Dade Transit
- Metrobus is operating with delays agency-wide on multiple routes – please plan accordingly!
- Routes 35 & 71 bus stop at SW 104 & Killian Pkwy is discontinued until further notice – bus pick up & drop off will occur at Building M between SW 102 Ct & Bamboo Dr.
- Metrorail regular service from 5 A.M. to 12 A.M. daily
- Until April 8, Green & Orange Line Trains operate every 10-15 minutes until 8:30 p.m. afterward every 30 minutes until closing
- On April 9 & 10, Green & Orange Line Trains operate every 30 minutes until closing
- Metromover service hours are 5 A.M. to 12 A.M. daily
- Metromover Freedom Tower station is currently closed due to renovations. Please use Park West or College North.
More info. available on the agency website
- Tri-Rail is currently running full service
Broward County Transit
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run will affect multiple routes & detours will occur on Routes 1, 11, 30, 40, 101
- Upcoming Alerts, Detours & Schedules Changes on multiple routes
- More info. can be found on the agency website
- Palm Tran is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule – more info. and updates see the agency website
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule – more info. can be found on the agency website
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County)
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on the regular weekly schedule – more info. can be found on the agency website
MARTY (Martin County Transit)
- MARTY is running on the regular weekly schedule – more info. can be found on the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit)
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- Brightline is running regular service – Visit Brightline’s website for more info.