Miami Dade Transit
- Metrobus is operating with delays agency-wide on multiple routes – please plan accordingly!
- Metrorail regular service from 5 A.M. to 12 A.M. daily
- On Saturday, May 21st Metrorail will bypass the Brickell station between 5 AM to 1 PM
- Metromover service hours are 5 A.M. to 12 A.M. daily
- Metromover Freedom Tower station is currently closed due to renovations. Please use Park West or College North.
- On Saturday, May 21st Brickell Metromover Loop will close & Free Shuttle Buses will be provided during these hours
More info. available on the agency website & Twitter
- Tri-Rail is currently running full service
Broward County Transit
- Service Changes coming on May 29, 2022, for Routes 2, 14, 34, 36 & 72
- Upcoming Alerts, Detours & Schedules Changes on multiple routes
- More info. can be found on the agency website
- Palm Tran is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule – more info. and updates see the agency website
- Route 31 Detour is in effect
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule – more info. can be found on the agency website
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County)
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on the regular weekly schedule – more info. can be found on the agency website
MARTY (Martin County Transit)
- MARTY is running on the regular weekly schedule – more info. can be found on the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit)
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- Brightline is running regular service – Visit Brightline’s website for more info.