Dodger Stadium Express service starts this Saturday, April 1 in Moovit as the Dodgers take on the Angels for their last preseason game. Service will continue through the 2017 baseball season and here’s what you need to know about taking the Dodger Stadium Express.
From Union Station:
- Board near the Mozaic Apartment complex on the Alameda Street side of Union Station.
- Service leaves Union Station every 10 minutes, starting 90 minutes before game time through the third inning for all home games.
- You can exit inside Dodger Stadium at one of two stops – behind Center Field and at the Top Deck. Service will pick up at the same stops after the game.
- Return service runs until 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after a post-game event.
Union Station is the primary transit hub for the region and is served by the Metro Red/Purple Line subway, the Metro Gold Line, the Silver Line, numerous Metro Bus lines, Amtrak and Metrolink.
From the South Bay:
- Board at any of the following stations: Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, Rosecrans, or Harbor Gateway Transit Center (Bay 9).
- Buses run every 20 minutes starting two hours before game time, with the last bus leaving Harbor Gateway Transit Center at game time.
- You’ll be dropped off behind Right Field. Service back to the South Bay will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service begins after the end of the seventh inning, with the last bus departing 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after a post-game event.
Harbor Gateway Transit Center is also served by several Metro bus lines, the Metro Silver Line and Torrance Transit.
Rides are free to those holding game tickets. Otherwise, regular Metro fares apply on all other connecting bus and rail service.
Here is a map of the Dodger Stadium Express service: