Commuters can look forward to greater convenience to Sentosa from July 30!
SBS will extend its bus service 123 to Beach Station Terminal (Sentosa).
Service 123 will call at three bus stops:
- Resorts World Sentosa (14519) along Sentosa Gateway;
- Merlion Plaza (14521) along Artillery Avenue; and
- Opposite Merlion Plaza (14529) along Artillery Avenue
With the change, Service 123 will no longer go to HarbourFront Bus Interchange, nor call at three bus stops along Telok Blangah Road:
- Vivocity (14141);
- Opposite Vivocity (14119); and
- HarbourFront Station Exit A (14129)
The operating hours:
|Direction||Mondays to Saturdays||Sundays and Public Holidays|
|From Bukit Merah Bus Interchange||5.45am – 11.45pm||6.00am to 11.45pm|
|From Sentosa ’s Beach Station B||6.00am to 11.45pm||6.15am to 11.45pm|
asAll the info. in one picture
In addition, there are other changes for bus services within Sentosa.
- Sentosa Bus 1 to be re-numbered as Bus A
- Bus 2 to be withdrawn
- Bus 3 to be re-numbered as Bus B with extended operating hour
You Ride, Moovit Guide!