New structured network with a total of 17 lines grouped together under a single shared label: EXPRESS.
Intended as a complement to the existing rail network, these lines will allow you to travel between Wallonia’s towns and cities quickly and safely.
To help you stop using your car and use public transport instead, these 17 lines with one easy name – Express – will gradually provide a response on all the following criteria:
- Speed: these lines provide a more direct link between towns and cities in Wallonia and between some Wallonian industrial estates
- Comfort: these lines are mainly operated using comfortable vehicles and rolling stock, fitted with WiFi and USB ports
- Frequency: these lines all run during peak times to facilitate commuter and student travel
- Synergy: these lines synergise with the existing rail transport offer
- Price: the Horizon+ fare, which applies to all Express lines, allows customers to access the entire TEC Wallonia network, without any restrictions.
E1 Jodoigne – Louvain-la-Neuve – Ottignies
E2 Tubize – Nivelles
E3 Braine-l’Alleud – Genappe – Louvain-la-Neuve
E4 Nivelles – Louvain-la-Neuve
E5 Nivelles – Namur
E11 Louvain-la-Neuve – Wavre – Ixelles/Elsene
E12 Louvain-la-Neuve – Wavre – Kraainem – Woluwe
E13 Wavre (parking Walibi) – Auderghem/Oudergem Herrmann Debroux
E21 Malmédy – Verviers
E40 Ath – Péruwelz
E69 Arlon – Bastogne
E82 Namur – Jodoigne
E78 Bastogne – Marloie – Marche – Namur
E84 Namur – Hannut – Waremme
E86 Namur – Couvin
E109 Momignies – Chimay – Charleroi