No trains between 59 St and 207 St
No trains between 59 St and 161 St-Yankee Stadium
and services end early each night
FASTRACK begins weeknights at 10 PM and ends 5 AM the next morning. This service change will run from July 10 – 14 and 17 – 21 nightly, ending Friday morning.
What are the travel alternatives?
Take trains, free shuttle buses, Bx12, and Bx19.
Customers – take the for service between Midtown and Washington Heights/Inwood.
Customers – take the and for service between the Bronx and Midtown
- Along Central Park West, use nearby stations on Broadway instead.
- In Harlem, use nearby stations or take free shuttle buses to/from the 110 St or 157 St stations. Bx19 buses run along 145 St.
- In Washington Heights/Inwood, use nearby stations, the Bx12, or free shuttle buses instead.
- The 42 St Shuttle runs all night.
- Bx12 service operates between 207 St and stations.
- Bx19 service operates between the 145 St station, the 145 St station, and the Bronx.
- Free shuttle buses operate on three routes:
- Dyckman St loop between and stations
- Free shuttle buses run along the M4 route all night to/from 168 St, serving the 190 St, 181 St,
and 175 St stations.
- Between the 168 St and 110 St stations, making stops at the 155 St , 155 St , 135 St ,135 St , 125 St , 116 St and 110 St stations
How will trains operate?
service operates between Lefferts Blvd/Far Rockaway and 59 St-Columbus Circle, the last stop.
service operates in two sections as follows:
- Between 205 St and 161 St-Yankee Stadium.
- Between 59 St-Columbus Circle and Stillwell Av.
Keep up to date with Moovit with all the latest FASTRACK changes so you get where you need to go smoothly.