Service Changes (June 26-30)
No trains between Dyckman St and 96 St
Take and free shuttle buses
FASTRACK begins weeknights at 10 PM and ends 5 AM the next morning.
How will trains operate?
service operates in two sections as follows:
- Between 242 St and Dyckman St. Dyckman St-bound trains skip 207 St.
- Between South Ferry and 96 St and via the between 96 St and 148 St, skipping 145 St.
What are the travel alternatives?
Take and free shuttle buses as follows:
- Transfer between the to/from the Bronx and the at Dyckman St via free shuttle buses.
- Transfer between the to/from South Ferry and the at 59 St-Columbus Circle.
- For stations in Washington Heights, Harlem, and the Upper West Side, use nearby stations along Fort Washington Av, St Nicholas Av, and Central Park West instead, and/or take free shuttle buses available at stations.
- Transfer between free shuttle buses and trains at Dyckman St and , 168 St , and 96 St .
Free shuttle buses operate on three routes:
- Along Broadway between the 96 St and 168 St stations, making stops at 103 St, Cathedral Pkwy (110 St), 116 St, 125 St, 137 St, 145 St, and 157 St.
- Along St Nicholas Av between the 168 St and the 191 St stations, stopping at 181 St.
- Dyckman St loop between and stations.
Keep up to date with Moovit with all the latest FASTRACK changes so you get where you need to go smoothly.