We have main updates for you that occur this upcoming weekend:
Therefore, Mon-Thu from 22:30 to 04:30 and on Fridays during all service hours (Saturday and Sunday service will not be affected) the expected changes are as follows:
Mon-Thu, between 22:30 – 04:30 and Fridays
- The northbound trains will operate to and from Herzliya station
- Southbound trains will operate to and from Lod station
- Western Negev line (Ra’anana – Be’er Sheva) will operate from North to/from Bnei Brak and from South to/from Tel Aviv Ha’hagana
- The following stations will be closed: Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv Savidor Central, Tel Aviv Ha’shalom, Modi’in Central, Pa’atei Modi’in, Kfar Habad, and Lod Ganei Aviv stations.
- Night train service from Nahariya will operate to and from Herzliya station.
- Night train service between Be’er Sheva and Ben Gurion Airport will operate as usual.
- Special trains will operate between Ako and Lod stations via: Kiryat Motzkin, Kiryat Haim, Merkazit Hamipratz, Haifa Merkaz Hashmona, Haifa Bat Galim, HaifaHof Hakarmel, Binyamina, Caesarea – Pardes Hana, Hadera West, Netanya, Beit Yehoshua, Hod Ha’sharon – Sokolov and Rosh Ha’Ayin – North. These trains will operate every 2 hours in both directions:
- From Ako: the first train will depart at 06:44, and the last train at 12:44
- From Lod: the first train will depart at 07:33, and the last train at 11:33. In addition, another train will depart at 13:33 and terminate at Haifa Merkaz Hashmona.
For your convenience, free shuttles will operate between the mentioned routes and can be found in Moovit app
Starting tomorrow, 31.1.2020, until 7.2.2020 during all service hours, Check Post Junction will be closed to traffic.
- From Haifa – Bar Yehuda road will be closed
- From Nesher – Ha’Shaish junction will be closed
- From Merkazit Ha’Mifratz – Ha’Napach junction will be closed.
The following lines will change their original routes:
👉 Lines 7, 27, 70, 71, 72, 72A, 73, 73A, 74, 78, 79, 146 from and to Nesher
👉 Lines 110, 111 to Nesher and from Nesher to Haifa – Tirat Carmel
👉 Lines 40, 115, 123, 132, 133 from and to Merkazit Ha’Mifratz
👉 Lines 16, 101, 136 to and from Merkazit Ha’Mifratz will not go via Ha’Carmel tunnels
👉 Lines 141, 142 to and from Merkazit Ha’Mifratz
Jerusalem – due to maintenance work, buses will not enter the Jewish Quarter: The following lines will change their routes:
👉 Line 38 (circular) – will depart and terminate at Har Zion parking lot
👉 Line 83A (circular) from Maale Ha’Zeitim
👉Line 882 from Nof Zion – will terminate at Har Zion parking lot
Bat-Yam – Maintenance work continues in Balfour/Rothschild junction. Therefore, changes are expected in lines: Dan – 1, 10, 25, 40, 42, 46, 418 and Egged – 83, 85, 87, 425.
Modi’in – A new bus line (Modibus) will operate between Modi’in and Tel Aviv
👉 Pre-booking and payment is required
👉 Route: Azrieli Palace > Kikar Ha’Tahbura > Itzhak Rabin Junction > Einav Center > Allenby / Rothschild > Dizengoff square > Tel Aviv Port
👉 Tomorrow (Friday) and during the weekend, the ‘Israman’ event will take place in Eilat (Northern beach and road 12). Between 06:30-09:30 the municipal bus lines will operate in a reduced format. The airport bypass road will be closed as well. Excpect changes in lines 5A, 6, 15, 16, 50A, 392.
All changes and updates can be found in Moovit app