Many changes happened on the green mini bus services in HK Island from Jan 28.
Read more for details:
Wong Chuk Hang Light Bus Services Company Limited announced they will no longer provide green min bus routes. Services around Main Street, Ap Lei Chau will undergo the following changes:
- GMB Route 36S, 36X & 37A stop services;
- GMB Route 37
- Operated by Apleichau Maxicab Service Co., Limited, and adjust the ticket price;
- Terminate at Ap Lei Chau Estate and go via Main Street, Ap Lei Chau towards Lei Tung Estate;
- Operating hours: 07:00-20:00;
- New Route 37S
- Provide service at 10:00 to 20:00 at every 2 hours;
- Go via Ap Lei Chau Praya Road towards Lei Tung Estate
New GMB Route 27A in Service
- Provide service from from 17:00 to 20:00;
- Ply between Aberdeen (Sai On Street) and Ap Lei Chau;
- Same routeing as route N27
AMS Public Transport Holdings Limited Reorganize its green mini bus routes in HK Island:
- Route 58 (Aberdeen – Kennedy Town Station) will introduce a special short-working service from Sha Wan Drive (outside MacLehose Medical Rehabilitation Centre) to Kennedy Town MTR Station at 15:15, 16:00, 16:45, 17:30, 18:15;
- Route 59 (Sha Wan – Kennedy Town Station) will only provide service during weekday peak hours:
- From Sha Wan Drive: 07:15, 07:45, 08:15
- From Kennedy Town MTR Station:17:45, 18:15, 18:45
- Route 59A (Aberdeen－Sha Wan) no longer pass by Wong Chuk Hang MTR Station; it will go via Nam Long Shan Road to travel to and from Shum Wan.
All updated in Moovit.
You Ride, Moovit Guide!
Share with Friends！