Miami Dade Transit
ROUTES 1, 31, & 39:
- These routes are rerouted to enter and exit the TransitWay at SW 211 St. Buses will continue to serve the TransitWay Park & Ride lot at SW 112 Ave., by Target, using the temporary bus stop south of SW 112 Ave.
ROUTES 3, 11, 27, 38, 112 (L), 119 (S), 246 & 500
- Overnight service for these routes has been reinstated.
- The GO Nightly program will be discontinued with the reinstatement of the overnight bus service.
For more MDT Metrobus Service Changes see the link found HERE
For more MDT Alerts see the agency Twitter page HERE
- Metrorail has resumed regular service from 5 A.M. to 12 A.M. daily
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer to Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train
- Orange Line train weekday frequency is 10-min peak, 15-min off-peak, & 30-min after 8:30 pm; weekend frequency is 30-min all day.
- During the morning peak hours on weekdays, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 10 minutes. The off-peak frequency will be every 15 minutes on weekdays
- Metromover service hours are 5 A.M. to midnight daily
- The average frequency will be approximately five minutes all day weekdays in the absence of delays
- Tri-Rail has resumed full service. To learn more click HERE
Tri-Rail’s Commuter Connector buses are no longer in service. Passengers traveling on these routes can request a complimentary ride for a limited time by one of the following:
- SFRTA has partnered with various “Ride Partners” to provide complimentary commuter connections to/from select Tri-Rail stations in Broward and Palm Beach Counties within select service areas.
- For more info. on Commuter Connector options click HERE
Broward County Transit
Routes 11, 36, 40
- Effective: Saturday, December 18, 2021 – 6-9 PM. Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard (SR A1A) in Fort Lauderdale will be closed between SE 5 Street and Sunrise Boulevard for the annual Fort Lauderdale Jingle Bell Jog 5K
- For more alerts & info. see the agency website HERE
- Route 92 East – Camino Real between S.W. 3rd Ave & Dixie Highway will experience traffic delays due to construction
- Further info on Palm Tran alerts see the agency website HERE
- For more info. on updates see the agency website HERE
Key West Transit
- Key West Transit is running on a Regular Weekday Schedule
- For more info. see the agency website HERE
Treasure Coast Connector (St Lucie County)
- Treasure Coast Connector is running on a regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule
- Treasure Coast Connector transit is running regular schedules for its routes. For more info. on route scheduling see the agency website here
- All fixed-route buses are free and additional steps are being taken to make sure drivers and passengers are safe as the area continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic
MARTY (Martin County Transit)
- Pay your Fare for MARTY bus routes in Moovit!
- Currently, users can purchase fares for MARTY bus routes (Martin County Transit) ONLY in the Greater Miami, FL metro in the app.
- MARTY is continuing to provide essential service by running regular schedules while social distancing recommendations are to be followed by passengers
- To minimize interaction between patrons and bus operators, MARTY is suspending the sale of onboard bus passes.
- For more info. on bus schedules see the agency website
Go Line (Indian River Public Transit)
- Regular Bus Service running on a Weekday Schedule for the Go Line
- GoLine buses operate weekdays from 6:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday service is offered from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Brightline has resumed service
- For more information see Brightline’s agency website HERE