As Qingming Festival comes closer, it’s time to know how to get to the cemetery and columbaria easily.
Here is the full travel advisory created for you.
- Choa Chu Kang Cemetery
- Mandai Columbaria
- Yishun Columbaria
- Mount Vernon Columbaria
- Choa Chu Kang Columbaria
- Kwong Wai Siew Peck San Theng Columbarium
- Bright Hill Crematorium And Columbarium
- Qing Ming Festival (Tuesday, 4 April)
- Good Friday holiday (Friday, 14 April)
- Sundays within the festival period (26 March & 2, 19 & 16 April)
How to get there:
|Locations||Bus Services||Nearest Interchange||Operating Hours|
|Mandai Columbarium||138||Ang Mo Kio Bus Int.||06:00 -23:45|
|171||Yishun Bus Int.||05:30 – 23:30|
|Yishun Columbarium||800, 812||Yishun Bus Int.||05:30 -23:45|
|Mount Vernon Columbarium||100||Serangoon Bus Int.||05:30 -22:35|
|135||Ang Mo Kio Bus Int.||05:30 – 00:55|
|155||Toa Payoh Bus Int.||06:00 -22:46|
|Choa Chu Kang Cemetery||172||Boon Lay Bus Int.||06:00 -23:30|
|975||Choa Chu Kang MRT Station/|
Bus Stop at Choa Chu Kang Ave 4
Opposite Lot 1 Shopping Mall
* 405 is only available during Qing Ming period on the dates indicated below:
- 25 & 26 March (Saturday & Sunday);
- 1 & 2 April (Saturday & Sunday);
- 4 April (Tuesday– Qing Ming Actual Day)
- 8 & 9 April (Saturday & Sunday);
- 14 April (Good Friday holiday);
- 15 & 16 April (Saturday & Sunday)
In addition, service 130A will also run on the same dates above from Ang Mo Kio Bus Int.
With all the information updated in the app, feel free to plan your trip using Moovit and we’ll guide you there smoothly.
-Du Mu (Tang Dynasty)
A drizzling rain falls like tears on the Mourning Day;
The mourner’s heart is going to break on his way.
Where can a wineshop be found to drown his sad hours?
A cowherd points to a cot ‘mid apricot flowers.
How to Check Train Disruptions
Share with Friends！
Join Moovit Community Here