Have a fun evening and plan your safe journey home with Moovit! Below is all the information you need to know about public transport tonight in the city:
Make sure everyone is updated, share this with your family and friends on Whatsapp!
- The trains will run every 15 mins from 11 PM -2 AM tonight
- The fare will be hiked to Rs 50 from any of the following stations to any destination: Cubbon Park, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Trinity
- The Fare is applicable only on the Purchase of a Token (Group or Individual), However, the Hiked Fare is not applicable for Varshik and Sanchar Smart Cards
Metro Feeder Routes
- Metro Feeder Bus Services (To places like Electronic City, Mantri Sq. Sampige Rd., M.G Road, Hosakote, Nelamangala, Bagaluru) will run until 2 AM tonight
- Feeder Bus Service will be available only in Bus Bays in Swami Vivekananda Road, Baiyappanahalli, Mysore Road (Exit A and B only), Vijayanagar, Vidhana Soudha (Purple Line) and most Bus Stations in Green Line for other Metro Stations, the Bus Service will be available at the nearest Bus Stop to the Metro Station
- All Night Service Vehicles (e.g. 210P, 45D, 15E…) and Big 10 routes will run until 2 AM tonight
- The buses will be available along the Metro Bus Bays or in Regular Bus Stops
- The fare will be 1.5 times from 11 PM to 2 AM
- Bus Passes and AXIS Bank Smart Cards (Additional Transaction fee of 0.96% will be charged, Valid only on V-335E route) will be charged accordingly
Tap here to show the correct hiked fare for metro during those times
Moovit wishes you all a Happy New Year!