The International Champions Cup is back!
The top European football teams will face off each other against each other in Singapore, the only stop in Asia for the International Champions Cup 2018.
You will see English Premier League giants Arsenal, Spanish La Liga’s illustrious Atlético de Madrid and French Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain facing off at the National Stadium, in their bid to become global International Champions Cup champions.
Here’s what to expect at this highly-anticipated football event.
Here are the fixtures:
Atlético de Madrid vs Arsenal: @7.30PM on July 26, 2018.
Arsenal vs Paris Saint-Germain: @7.30PM July 28, 2018.
Paris Saint-Germain vs Atlético de Madrid: @7.30PM on July 30, 2018.
How to get there?
Via the Circle Line:
- Stadium MRT Station (CC6) is the nearest station which exits directly into the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Mountbatten MRT Station (CC7) is approximately 600m walking distance.
Via the East West Line:
- Kallang MRT Station (EW10) is approximately 600m walking distance under a sheltered walkway.
- Bus Service 11
Alight along Stadium Crescent (Bus Stop No. 80199), directly outside Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Bus Service 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M or 196 (Towards CBD/City)
In the direction towards the CBD/City, alight along Nicoll Highway at the bus stop outside National Stadium (Bus Stop No. 80219).
- Bus Service 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M or 196 (From CBD/City)
In the direction from the CBD/City, alight along Nicoll Highway at the bus stop opposite Singapore Sports Hub (Bus Stop No. 80211). Cross the sheltered overhead bridge which leads to the National Stadium.
Cheer on 📣 your favorite team at National Stadium
⚽Get there with Moovit⚽
Photo credit: Singapore Sports Hub
You Ride, Moovit Guide
Share with Friends!